About this item
The Pyrex Round 6-Piece Food Storage Set makes it easier to keep food fresh as well as organized in your refrigerator. Use these containers to put away leftovers from dinners for meals later on, cutting down on waste. Included in this Pyrex storage set are three round containers, all made of durable glass. Transparent so you can easily see what food is inside each one, they are also safe to use in the microwave to reheat dishes, and they're dishwasher safe for convenient and easy cleaning. Each round container comes with a dark blue plastic cover, which seals shut to preserve food longer as well as prevent leaks and spills. The glass is non-porous, which prevents it from absorbing flavors, odors or stains from food. This also means you can use the same container for different edibles without flavors mixing together. This glass storage set includes a 2-cup, a 4-cup and a 7-cup container.
They are suitable for holding leftover vegetables, meats, casseroles and numerous other kitchen creations. They can also hold dishes that are made in your kitchen for transport elsewhere to be served to others.
Pyrex 6-Piece Round Storage Set:
- 6-piece round glass storage set
- 2-cup round
- 4-cup round
- 7-cup round
- Dark blue plastic covers
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Non-porous glass
- Won't absorb flavors, odors or stains
- Pyrex storage set model# 6010170
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 4.063 x 7.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- I haven't used this set for that purpose, but I have used alot of Pyrex in the microwave with no problem. I believe on the box it states that they are microwave safe.by Crsturgill6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I haven't put the lids in yet, but they look and feel similar to my older Pyrex bowls that I've put into the microwave many times.by MissGinny1234/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bowls are microwave-safe but the lids are not.by Birdleaf3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; the Pyrex dishes are microwave safe.by WKConsumerCareCenter8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you shouldn't put these in an oven.by Birdleaf11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oven yes. broiler id say no.by jackieangelxo8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just no lids.by bakes78911/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can cook and bake with these bowls, but no broiler or stovetop (direct heat) use. They also require that you preheat your oven to avoid sudden teperature change in the glass. Hope this helps.by eyeonprice11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't completely understand your second question, but as for the first question, they just decided to make some box combinations with red lids and others with blue lids.by Birdleaf11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?