About this item
This Pyrex Glass Storage Set is ideal for kitchen organization. It comes with six 3-cup rectangle glass containers with blue plastic covers. It is ideal for leftovers or to take food with you on the go. The non-porous glass won't become discolored or absorb smells. The lids are BPA-free, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe. The glass container can also be used in the oven.
Pyrex 3-Cup Rectangle Glass Food Storage with Dark Blue Plastic Cover:
- Pyrex glassware with dark blue plastic cover includes: one 3-cup rectangle vessel with blue plastic cover
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors
- BPA-free plastic lid
- Made of glass
- Oven-, microwave-, refrigerator- and freezer-safe
- 2-year limited warranty on Pyrex glassware vessel; 1-year limited warranty on plastic lid
- Model# 6017471
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.625 x 5.625 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- 6 containers and 6 lids! I was hesitant to buy them for fear there would only be 3 containers and 3 lids, but was pleasantly surprised.by AnotherTwinMominVA5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- six and six six lids six containersby Tommy1234565/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never used them for soup or other liquids, so not sure about the seal regarding that. I only use them for reheating meals that are solid food.by richndonna5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine only for cooking (microwave and oven without the plastic lids) and freezer and pantry storage (with plastic lids) for which they work great. Might be too heavy to cart around in a lunch bag and since the sides are smooth, would probably leak. You may find plastic lunch containers that can be safely microwaved that may serve this purpose better. I do use only this type of Pyrex to freeze left-overs as they can go directly into an oven or microwave.by Thymes75/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?