The Pyle Pro PDWM5500 Wireless Microphone System will get you up and running for any gig or speaking commitment in no time. The wireless microphone system comes with four VHF wireless mics and has quartz lock for drift-free operation. The wireless microphone system comes equipped with a power on, standby, and off switch for easy operation. Advanced commanding circuitry combined with audio mute circuitry for quiet operation gives you the perfect professional wireless microphone system. The Pyle Pro PDWM5500 Wireless Microphone System also includes batteries, 0.25" audio cables and rack hardware.
Pyle Pro PDWM5500 VHF Wireless 4 Microphone System:
- Professional VHF wireless system with quartz lock for drift-free operation
- Power on/standby/off switch
- Power LED indicates status
- Audio mute circuitry for quiet operation
- Advanced commanding circuitry
- AF signal LED segment meter on each channel
- Individual volume controls with LED display
- Individual 0.25" unbalanced outputs
- XLR balanced and 0.25" unbalanced mixed output
- 110V - 220V selectable
- Includes 4 microphones, batteries, 0.25" audio cables and rack hardware
- Frequency range: 210MHz - 280MHz
- Operation range: up to 240'
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.