Pyle Pro PDWM4300 4-Microphone VHF Wireless Microphone System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sing like a professional with the Pyle Pro PDWM4300 4-Microphone VHF Wireless Microphone System. The Pyle Pro Wireless Microphone System features a professional VHF wireless system and two handheld microphones. It also has a power on/standby/off switch, RF indicators and AF level meters. You can adjust the volume with the system's individual controls. The 4 Wireless Management System has a frequency range of 160-270MHz and an operation range of up to 240'. The system comes with a 0.25" audio cable, and batteries are included. The Pyle Pro PDWM4300 4-Microphone VHF Wireless Microphone is ideal for aspiring singers who would like to hone their vocals with a professional system. The microphone can also be used for school choirs, church choirs or any other kind of singing group that is in need of professional-grade microphones.
Pyle Pro PDWM4300 4-Microphone VHF Wireless Microphone System:
- Professional VHF wireless system with 2 handheld microphones
- Power on/standby/off switch
- Includes batteries and 0.25" audio cables
- RF indicators and AF level meters
- Individual volume controls
- Individual 0.25" unbalanced outputs
- Frequency range: 160-270MHz
- Operation range: up to 240'
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.29 x 11.34 x 5.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is it two channel or single channel system? If it does not work for us, can I return it at the store?Can I get two hand held, a headset and a lapel
- No. You have to connect it to an amp and a speaker.by MusicTeacher7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 4 channel--you can use two handhelds and any combination of two lapels and two head set (the lapel and head sets share a transmitter) so it already comes with the combination you describe in your question.by strmwzrd4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. U need an amp with speakers.by redneck109/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby redneck109/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?