Pyle Audio PLDNV78I 7" Double DIN In-Dash Touchscreen TFT/LCD Monitor
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pyle's newest in-car entertainment system with GPS has so many features, it's hard to list them all in a single sentence. Start with the 7-inch widescreen LCD touchscreen, making operation simple, easy and intuitive. Images look crystal-clear and picture-perfect.
Pyle Audio PLDNV78I 7" Double DIN In-Dash Touchscreen TFT/LCD Monitor:
- 7" 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD screen
- Touchscreen operation
- Built-in Bluetooth technology
- 2GB SD card with USA/Canada/Mexico maps
- Text to speech and turn-by-turn voice prompts
- Keep your eyes on the road while navigating with convenient guidance
- Picture Control: brightness/contrast/hue/chrome
- USB/SD-MMC card reader
- MP4-JPEG/MP3 WMA playback
- Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play
- Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control
- AM/FM stereo receiver
- Electronic anti-shock
- AUX rear input
- Auto memory store/preset scan
- Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3
- Parking video output
- 30 preset stations memory
- 320W total output (4 x 80W)
- Bluetooth auto-muting feature, hands-free talking capabilities
- 4-channel RCA preamp output/subwoofer output
- Direct Apple iPod/iPhone connection cable (compatible with 30-pin dock connector only)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 10.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.