Pyle PHRM34 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pyle PHRM34 Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Chest Strap has everything you need to get started with cardiovascular training - running, jogging or any kind of strenuous exercise. The Pyle Heart Rate Monitor Watch is equipped with a 1/100 second stopwatch, an alarm function and an LED backlight for easy night usage. In addition, it also includes a heart-rate monitor chest strap and data functions including maximum, minimum, average and present heart rate monitoring. The Pyle Sports Heart Rate Monitor Watch also comes with a target zone setting. You can also use the Pyle Heart Rate Monitor Watch to keep track of your own unique user settings, as well as things like calories burned during your cardiovascular workouts. There is even an energy-saving function designed to extend the longevity of this Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Chest Strap.
Pyle PHRM34 Heart Rate Monitor Watch:
- Time/Date/Present heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Target zone setting
- 1/100 sec stopwatch
- Calories burned
- Daily alarm
- User setting
- LED backlight
- Energy-saving function
- Display off
See all heart rate monitors on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.8 x 5.6 x 2.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will the watch work without the chest strap? If yes, what is the benefit of the chest strap?
- yes. but not the heart monitor. the belt measures your heart rate. Hope this helps..by arkjb4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The watch will work as a typical watch and you can use the timer but not as a heart monitor without the strap.by Pokeytoesmomma8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chest strap is a transmitter sending your heart rate to the watch receiver that displays the pulse rate. Without it, the watch will not show any signal or pulse rate. However, this transmitter is both inaccurate and erratic and the reading are therefore useless.by Mike010/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The chest strap acts as a sensor which send your heart rate to the watch for a reading. The watch has a large face so that you can check your heart rate as you excercise, it also has a timer, alarm, and keeps a calorie count. You can set it according to your age and weight to get a more accurte reading of the calories burned and your heart rate. The watch can be used as a regular sports watch if you wish to use it without the chest strap.by Naturalogistics6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your pads (on the chest strap) stay wet (with sweat or water) it will show continuous heart rate. I have worn it for about 2 hours at one time and it showed my HR the whole time.by Pokeytoesmomma6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with a battery.by DWT107/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the batterys are come installed.by healdsburgkid6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both the watch and the chest strap batteries are replaceable.by Pokeytoesmomma11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the batterys are replaceable.by healdsburgkid4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?