About this item
Get top-quality sound with the Pyle PDWR30B 3.5" indoor/outdoor speakers. The waterproof speakers are ideal for outdoor, marine, patio and pool-side use. With their spring-loaded mounting systems and quick-connect/disconnect speaker terminals, these Pyle waterproof speakers are easy to install and are made of heavy-duty ABS construction. The inner mechanisms are protected by a removable, rust-proof mesh grill. The outdoor waterproof speakers include a 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer, 1" high-compliance Mylar tweeter and a bass reflex vent. Pyle PDWR30B 3.5" indoor/outdoor speakers have a 60Hz - 22kHz frequency response and a 4-ohm impedance.
Pyle PDWR30B 3.5" Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Speakers:
- Waterproof for outdoor, marine, patio and pool-side use
- 300W peak power, 150W RMS
- 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer
- 1" high-compliance Mylar tweeter
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22Khz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- 40 oz magnet structure
- Capacitor crossover network
- Bass reflex vent
- Heavy-duty ABS construction
- Quick-connect/disconnect speaker terminals
- Spring-loaded mounting system
- Color: Black
- Includes removable rustproof mesh grills
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.425|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.3 x 8.2 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No speakers come with wire for hookupby Razorwindmo4612/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with 8 feet of 18 guage wire I bought more 200 feet of 14 guage wire to run them out to my patioby murphycj996/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Imput impedence is per Wiki; Generally in audio and hi-fi systems, amplifiers have an input impedance several orders of magnitude higher than the output impedance of the source device connected to that input. This concept is also called voltage bridging or impedance bridging. In this case, Zload, or the input of the driven stage >> Zsource, or the output of the driving stage. In general, this configuration will be more resistant to noise (particularly mains hum). Also the loading effects on the driving amplifier stage are reduced. In certain circuits a voltage follower stage is used to match the source and load impedance, which results in maximum power transfer. Do not hook these up to home audio or home stereo systems!!by Razorwindmo4612/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They will most likley be 8ohmby jaymon12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. These can be used with MP3 players with the right connector installed on the wire.by Razorwindmo4612/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?