About this item
This 3Pyle PT390AU Home Stereo Receiver System brings music to any room with crystal clear clarity. The four-channel high-power system provides power for up to four loudspeakers. With plenty of inputs, you won't find this amplifier lacking. It plays AM/FM thanks to the built-in tuner and stores up to 50 station presets. It's equipped with a USB flash memory reader, audio input jacks, PRE output jacks, REC output jacks, speaker output terminals, two microphone input jacks, two RCA inputs, a built-in cooling fan and plenty more features to upgrade your home audio system. It has two 1/4-inch mic jacks on the front so you can turn this amp into a karaoke machine and even add an echo effect. Easily adjust the volume, balance, treble and bass on the master output for total control of your sound. The digital stereo home receiver system comes with remote control, AC power cord, MP3 input cable and AM/FM antennas. It runs on 110V and 220V AC power.
Pyle Home PT390AU 300-Watt Digital Home Stereo Receiver System with USB/SD Card Reader:
- The Pyle PT390AU Home Stereo Receiver System powers 4 loudspeakers
- USB reader function
- The 300-Watt Digital Stereo Receiver has a AM/FM radio with digital display screen
- Auto scan
- Radio station pre/next control
- The Pyle Stereo Receiver with USB/SD Card Reader has 50 radio station pre-set memory
- Volume/balance/treble/bass gain control for main channel
- Volume/bass/treble/echo control for microphone
- 2 microphone input jacks
- 2 RCA inputs
- 110V/220V power switch
- The Pyle Stereo Receiver with USB/SD Card Reader includes remote and AM/FM antenna
|Type:||AM/FM - digital|
|Preset Station Qty:||50 preset stations|
|Output Power / Total:||300 Watt|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Additional Features:||Cooling fan|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120/230 V|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front 2 x microphone ( phone 6.3 mm ) - front 2 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 2 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 4 x speakers output ( banana/spade x 2 ) - rear 1 x AM antenna ( click-fit x 2 ) - rear 1 x FM antenna ( click-fit x 2 ) - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.75 x 7.0 x 18.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has four speaker outputs in the back.by moccasinjoe5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect a computer through the USB port.by CommunityAnswer3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is itself the central component for a home stereo system. Whether or not you can hook it up to your existing system depends on what kind of system you have. You can connect external speakers to this receiver, and also external sound sources, such as a turntable or CD player. The unit itself also has a USB input for connecting sound sources.by CommunityAnswer4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?