About this item
Get mega sound from these 200W Mini-Cube Speakers. These versatile full-range speakers are not just for your computer or MP3 player - they work well for home theaters and sound systems, as well. These 4" Bookshelf Speakers in black are powered by paper cone drivers and deliver a frequency response of 80Hz to 18kHz. The speakers are video shielded, which will help to protect them from possible damage to the CRT monitor. The PCB4BK Pyle Home Speakers have the power to provide a large sound. Simply place these mini home speakers on a bookshelf and start enjoying music, movies and more.
Pyle Home PCB4BK 4" 200W Mini-Cube Bookshelf Speakers:
- Full-range mini speaker system for home theater applications
- Also a good choice for computer speakers or playing music from an mp3 player
- 200W peak power
- 4" paper cone drivers
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Video shielded
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.88 x 5.13 x 5.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Majer4430511/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby nunubiz8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you will have to find a speaker bracket to support it, as they do not come with them.by broderp5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by JohnW998/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Majer443052/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby nunubiz5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they have spring terminals that should handle 16AWG speaker wire just fine.by broderp5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither. Contact a professional as speakers do not hook up to anything via HDMI and very few (usually cheap) speakers use RCA.by broderp5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither. They are just speakers. Sounds like you should be looking at a sound bar. WalMart has many on display.by JohnW995/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?