About this item
The Pyle 3000W 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier is an affordable option to provide high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's speakers. Academy amplifiers are sturdy with amp heatsinks and accept both low level RCA inputs as well as high level, low impedance MOLEX inputs. So you can rock your tunes no matter what kind of head unit you have. The Pyle 3000W 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier is a four-channel, 3000W bridgeable amplifier. The Pyle 3000 Watt Amplifier is equipped with variable gain control, a built-in variable subwoofer crossover, and a three-way configuration. The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers. To keep both your car and the amplifier safe, this model is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection.
Pyle 3000W 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier:
- 4 channel bridgeable amplification
- Tri-way configuration: 4/3/2 channels
- 4 x 750W total output at 4 ohms
- 3000W total system output at 4 ohms
- The Pyle 4 Channel Amplifier features variable gain control
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply
- 2 ohm stereo stable
- Built-in variable subwoofer crossover
- High level low impedance MOLEX input connector
- RCA low level inputs
- Speaker output terminal strip
- Signal/noise ratio 90dB
- THD less than 0.04 percent
- Frequency response:15Hz-30KHz
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- Short circuit protection
- Power on LED indicator
- LED diagnostic condition indicator
- Automotive type fuse protection
- Dimensions: 11.02" X 9.76" X 2.26"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.17 x 9.76 x 2.26|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.