Pyle Home PCB3BK 3" 100W Mini-Cube Bookshelf Speakers, Black
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$15.89 Was $22.49Save $6.60
- $8.90 Was $9.99Save $1.09
- Reduced Price$19.17 Was $23.00Save $3.83
- Reduced Price$54.94 Was $85.84Save $30.90
- Reduced Price$25.13 Was $44.08Save $18.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These black full range mini-cube bookshelf speakers may look cute, but they pack a big punch. They're great for home theater systems or stereos, and they look sharp on tables or bookshelves. These speakers are powered by 3" paper cone drivers pushing 100W of power and delivering a frequency response of 90Hz to 18kHz. They're also video shielded to prevent damage to CRT monitors. When you're looking for power in a small package, look to these bookshelf speakers from Pyle Pro.
Pyle Home PCB3BK 3" 100W Mini-Cube Bookshelf Speakers:
- Full-range mini speaker system for home theater applications
- 100W peak power
- 3" paper cone drivers
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Video shielded
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.7 x 4.9 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby JohnW991/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup. Push spring type.by WalmartReviewProcessIsBug10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Chubbs0310/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and you need to be careful with the positive and negative ends hooking up at the correct spots. The up-side is that you can get the wire at any electronics or hardware store, and decide for yourself how much length that you might need--especially if you have more than two speakers.by MRK195612/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just under 4" by 4"for the 3" speakers. The enclosures are thick plastic. Good quality.by JohnW9910/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They just slightly more than 3x3. They are quite small and easily concealed on a bookshelf.by Chubbs0310/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3.5"W x 3.5"H x 4.25" Deepby Davewxyz1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $49.95 Was $79.99Save $30.04