Pyle 200W 5-1/4" Blue Label 3-Way Speakers
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Improve the sound and quality of your car's sound system with these Pyle Speakers, 5-1/4". These Blue Label 3-Way Speakers provide you with 200W of booming power to enhance your listening experience. Grilles, wires and mounting hardware are included with these 200W Speakers. These Pyle Speakers feature a 100W RMS/200W peak power output, a 1" high temperature ASV voice coil and a 1" neodymium film dome midrange. The frequency response of these Blue Label 3-Way Speakers is 100Hz to 20kHz. These 200W Speakers also feature a 20-oz magnet structure and a mounting depth of 2".
Pyle 200W 5-1/4" Blue Label 3-Way Speakers:
- 100W RMS/200W peak power output
- 1" high temperature ASV voice coil
- 1" neodymium film dome midrange; 3/4" piezo tweeter
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- 20 oz. magnet structure
- Mounting Depth: 2"
- Includes grilles, wires and mounting hardware
|Product Type:||Speaker - for car|
|Speaker Type:||Triaxial - 3-way - passive|
|Nominal (rms) Output Power:||100 Watt|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||200 Watt|
|System Components:||2 speakers|
|Speakers Included:||2 x car speaker - 5.25" - 3-way - 100 Watt - 100 - 20000 Hz - 4 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Car speaker : 1 x woofer driver - 5.25" Car speaker : 1 x midrange driver - 1" Car speaker : 1 x tweeter driver - 0.75" - piezoelectric|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 6.7 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would recommend going to Crutchfield to see if they fit and then purchase them from Walmart for a much better price. Good luck.by SixTNineBowtie6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take your door panel off and measure the hole/speaker in it. At that year who knows what has been done to the speaker opening since rolling off the production line. Also if there is a speaker in it, look and see what size it is.by SeniorDA5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No mounting bracket.by SixTNineBowtie6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, made my own, have done so plenty of times. Also you might check radio shack for something of this sort.by SeniorDA5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What size speakers does it take now, if 5 1/4 they will fit. They come with basic speaker wire, go to e-bay or crutchfield to order speaker adapters for your car. They will plug into your factory speaker stock plugs and no wiring splicing. Good luck.by SixTNineBowtie6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?