Purina ONE SmartBlend Vibrant Maturity 7+ Formula Adult Premium Dog Food 16.5 lb. Bag
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Discover what makes SmartBlend smart. Purina ONE is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow. That's why we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life.
Purina One SmartBlend Vibrant Maturity 7+ Formula Adult Premium Dog Food 16.5 lb. Bag:
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Enhanced botanical oils naturally nourish and help promote mental sharpness
- Antioxidant blend to help support a strong immune system
- Natural sources of glucosamine
- Protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels plus crunchy kibble for a taste he'll love Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Corn, Oat Meal, Soy Flakes, Corn Germ Meal, Medium-Chain Triglyceride Vegetable Oil, Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Pea Fiber, Animal Digest, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Glycerin, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Sulfur, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, , Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
|Number of Pieces:||1.0|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||001780014932|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 15.25 x 23.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My 11 year old dog seems to enjoy dog food that is tender not hard pieces to chew also moist and flavor more like human food -- meat flavors do you h
- There are some tender bites in the mix, but most of it is dry kibble style. Our 10 year old Malamute loves it. Sadie weighs 82# and 2 Cups keeps her weight stable, and seems to help her joints a lot.by Pepper082112/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Didn't finish the question. Not sure what your asking. If your dog likes moist stuff then add a bit a water to it. It will be mushy for him/her. Believe me human food isn't good for dogs. If he/she is hungry they will eat their own food. Just ignore them if they are hungry enough they will eat their food. They enjoy human food flavors because they have been given that over the course of their life. Keep that in mind when caring for your pets. They have their own food for a reason. :)by dolphinluva307/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Lucky prefers human food too, but liked this product very much and when he realizes he's not getting anything from our plates, he does eat his food and after he finishes his portion he even asks for more.by alyali12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I bought the smaller one to see if my dogs would it. they do not so glad I did not buy bigger pkg.by judycutie8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This does come in 35 pound bags I believe. I think that is the biggest they come in.by dolphinluva3012/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the kibble is pretty tiny, probably ok for your dog.by judycutie4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been purchasing for my Malamute -- but the pieces are the same size as Purina One / Hairball formula that I feed our Persians. so there should be no problem with your little Maltipoo handling the size of pieces. Matter of fact our 4 lb cat likes to sneak bites whenever she can.by Pepper08214/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?