About this item
As you're looking at this bag of Purina ONE Large Breed Puppy Dog Food, you might be wondering, what makes this food so smart? For starters, Purina nutritionists and food scientists are always asking, "Why?" Purina asks because it's inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your puppy's whole body health, Like real chicken as Purina's first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large-breed puppy is a balancing act. An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on growing bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them grow healthy and strong--in what might seem like the blink of an eye. And this Purina ONE Large Breed Puppy Dog Food blend gives them all that including DHA, a nutrient also found in mother's milk for vision and brain development.
Purina ONE SmartBlend, Dry Dog Food, Large Breed Puppy Formula, 16.5 lb Bag:
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Dog Food Puppy Formula features real chicken as the first ingredient blended with other high-quality protein sources
- Helps build strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Omega-6 helps give your puppy a radiant coat and healthy skin
- Natural sources of glucosamine help support growing joints
- Purina ONE Dog Food, 16.5 lbs is highly digestible nutrition with wholesome rice for your puppy's delicate stomach.
- Crunchy protein-packed bites; tender meaty morsels
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Dog Food Puppy Formula helps maintain ideal body condition and support joint health
Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin, Sodium Selenite.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 15.25 x 23.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the answer is on bag. my dog will be one year this month and the smartblend gave her what she needed. the vet was pleased with my choice and my trainer feeds her dogs the adult. i put Gracie on mixture of puppy and adult at ten months and at 11 months she is now on adult. she no longer needs the extras you get in puppy food. she is healthy, has beautiful coat and enjoys life.by fairacre10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients are: chicken, brewer's rice, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain wheat, whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea fiber, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, glycerin, dried egg product, fish oil, salt, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, caramel color, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, potassium citrate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, sulfur, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), biotin, sodium selenite.by CommunityAnswer2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?