Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food 8 lb. Bag
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Discover what makes SmartBlend smart. Purina ONE is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow. That's why we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life.
Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food 8 lb. Bag:
- Real lamb is the #1 ingredient
- Antioxidant blend to help support a strong immune system
- Natural sources of glucosamine
- Protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels plus crunchy kibble for a taste he'll love
- Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
Ingredients: Lamb [Natural Source of Glucosamine], Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal [Natural Source of Glucosamine], Oat Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols [Form of Vitamin E], Lamb Meal, Animal Digest Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate,E Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex [Source of Vitamin K Activity], Sodium Selenite. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein [Min] 26.0%, Crude Fat [Min] 16.0%, Crude Fiber [Max] 3.0%, Moisture [Max] 12.0%, Linoleic Acid [Min] 1.4%, Calcium [Ca][Min] 1.0%, Phosphorus [P][Min] 0.8%, Selenium [Se][Min] 0.30 Mg/Kg, Vitamin A [Min] 13,000 Iu/Kg, Vitamin E [Min] 100 Iu/Kg, Glucosamine* [Min] 400 Ppm. *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Instructions: Store In A Cool, Dry Place. Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts: 3-12 Lbs [1-5 Kg] - 1/4 to 1 Cup, 13-20 Lbs [6-9 Kg] - 1 to 1-1/3 Cups, 21-35 Lbs [10-16 Kg] - 1-1/3 to 2 Cups, 36-50 Lbs [17-23 Kg] - 2-1/2 to 3-1/3 Cups, 76-100 [35-45 Kg] - 3-1/3 to 4 Cups, Over 100 Lbs [Over 45 Kg] - 4 Cups Plus 1/3 Cup [37 G] For Each 10 Lbs [4.5 Kg] of Body Weight Over 100 Lbs [45 Kg]. Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy [Me]: 4263 Kcal/Kg, 1938 Kcal/Lb, 451 Kcal/Cup. Adult Dog Feeding: The Recommended Feeding Amounts Indicated Are Based Upon The Average Nutritional Needs of An Adult Dog With A Normal Activity Level [Using A Standard 8 Oz/250 Ml Measuring Cup, Which Contains Approximately 112 G of Purina One]. Factors Such As A Dog's Metabolism, Breed Size, Activity Level, Age and Whether The Dog Is Spayed Or Neutered Will Affect The Amount of Purina One Needed to Maintain An Ideal Body Condition. The Pet Experts At Purina Have Provided The Feeding Amounts Indicated As A Starting Point. If You Find That Your Dog Is Losing Weight Or Becomes Overweight When Fed These Amounts, Please Adjust Accordingly. to Help Your Dog Maintain An Ideal Body Condition, Monitor Your Dog's Weight On A Regular Basis, Making Sure That His Ribs Are Easily Felt and His Waist Is Visible When Viewed from Above Maintaining An Ideal Body Condition Can Impact Your Dog's Lifelong Health. Puppy Feeding: Start Puppies On Moistened Purina One As Early As They Will Nibble At Solid Foods, Generally Three to Four Weeks of Age. Feed Pups [to Six Months of Age' All of The Moistened Or Dry Purina One They Will Consume At Intervals Throughout The Day. If Water Is Added, Use No More Than One Part Warm [Not Hot] Liquid to Four Parts Purina One, Changing Frequently to Ensure Freshness. If Fed Dry, This Formula May Be Kept Before Pups At All Times. When Feeding For Reproduction: Purina One Provides The Extra Nutrition Needed By Reproducing Females In Stages of Gestation and Lactation. Food Consumption May Vary During Gestation, So Feed The Amount Needed to Maintain The Pregnant Female's Good Body Condition. Food Intake May Double Or Even Quadruple During Lactation. Making The Switch to Purina One? Although You'll Be Anxious to See The Difference Purina One Can Make In Your Dog, Please Allow Seven to Ten Days to Ease The Transition from Hi Current Food. Each Day, Simply Feed A Little Less of The Previous Food and A Little More of Purina One Until You'[Re Feeding Purina One Exclusively. This Gradual Transition Will Help Avoid Dietary Upsets. No Supplements Necessary: Purina One Provides 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition. There Is No Need to Add Vitamins, Minerals Or Other Supplements, Unless Specifically Directed By A Veterinarian. Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care Be Sure to Provide Fresh Water In A Clean Container For Your Dog Daily. Proper Diet, Exercise and Veterinary Care Are The Best Ways to Keep Your Dog Healthy. If Your Dog Hasn't Had A Check-Up In The Past Year, Please Make An Appointment Today.
|Flavor:||LAMB , RICE|
|Pet Food Form:||Pet|
|Number of Pieces:||1.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 5.25 x 18.56 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's dried kibble with freeze dried meat pieces in it. So it's all dry food.by Becca3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is all dry and great for dogs with allergiesby GrandmaJ11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is dry. I had wondered the same thing before buying it but I highly recommend this I have a very active mini Aussie and it keeps him thick and healthyby JamieE10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dryby Kparnell10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is all dry. I add a handful of warm water and let the food sit for a moment before serving to moisten.by Gunny197912/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DRY AND VERY GOOD!by bjcwest11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Purina One is textured, dry kibble.by Zini10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light colored pieces are dry kibble. The dark colored pieces are soft, partially moist kibbles. My dog picks out the dark pieces before he finishes the light pieces :-)by jac6361/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Lamb & Rice Formula is a blend of crunchy pieces and tender pieces.by PURINA6/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?