Similar items in stock
- $12.28 Was $14.57Save $2.29
Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate Whey Protein Powder, 2 lbs
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pure Protein Frosty Chocolate Whey Protein Powder can make a delicious supplement to your fitness regimen. This product is a clean formula that supports lean muscle and strength development, while satisfying the appetite and helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle. This Pure Protein powder contains a high amount of protein and low sugar per serving.
Pure Protein Chocolate Whey Protein Powder:
- 25 grams of protein
- 160 grams per serving
- 2 grams of sugar
- 2-pound canister of Pure Protein whey protein powder
- Flavor: Rich chocolate
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate [Which Contains Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin And Glycomacropeptides], Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 7.74|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||6|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 80 Mg||26|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Potassium 320 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||4|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 25 G||51|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it will be about 1-1/2 ounces per scoopby BobnRic2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't think it had one either - until I shook it up and found the thing right in the middle of the powder. I'm adding two scoops of raw Stevia and 1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder - the Hershey kind you use for cooking, that is low carb. And I'm losing weight(fat) and gaining muscle like crazy! I'm adding that per 2 lbs bottle.by JCitizen2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sometimes through the process of transport the scooper finds it's way to the bottom...it's probably deep down..my advice is buy another one because you are not just going to use one tub of this stuff...it goes in a month or lessby Massachusetts1013/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 grams to a teaspoon, so just over 7 teaspoons.by FrigginEd4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I found my scooper on the very bottom of the "can". At first I didn't think I had one either.by littledoppler11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 37 g = 1.30513 oz 1.30513 oz = 3.11 tablespoon (tbsp) Here is a very helpful calculator for your future use: http://www.reluctantgourmet.com/conversion_tables.htmby Slvrldy4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not suggested to use to lose weight. But It is only 160 calories with 3 g of fat and no trans fat and only 2 grams of sugar with 25 grams of protein. I put psyllium husk powder in it, fruit, sometimes coconut oil too. You can make it more filling, the more extra ingredients you put in it.by Marlkfl11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product helps you lose weight indirectly by helping to build lean mass which increases metabolism, does not make you feel full, and is not a meal replacementby BobnRic5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to all your questions Ive lost over 100 pounds On this it works and its the best tasting one In my opinionby jbeehive8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My weight loss coach says this is just as good as anything GNC has come up with in this specific category, and cheaper as well. Cheap is better in this economy - for SURE!by JCitizen5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should be used in conjunction with regular meals..if you are looking to loose weight eat a light breakfast and light does not mean just a little...stick to your lunch and dinner healthy of course but make sure you are eating small healthy snacks in between...yes that sounds counter intuitive but it actually works..again eating healthy snacks...these types of supplements are primarily targeted to the bodybuilding group...you would want to mix this with water because it does not taste as good but soymilk is ok...you can always thin out the shake with more liquid but you will not necessarily feel full but you wont want to eat at the moment...by Massachusetts1019/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. 100% Whey Protein: I need to locate the nutrition label to determine the % of each ingredient. THANKS!
- http://images.vitaminimages.com/cdn/sd/pdf/L050449-AE.pdfby BobnRic10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Enlarge the Nutrition Facts label on the product container.by Marlkfl4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here it is: http://images.vitaminimages.com/cdn/sd/pdf/L029247-AE.pdfby JCitizen7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a link from the manufacturer's website with the entire label: http://images.vitaminimages.com/cdn/sd/pdf/L050449-AE.pdfby Slider7285/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $14.68 Was $16.79Save $2.11
- $15.41 Was $16.79Save $1.38