About this item
With this Great Value Pure Maple Syrup, the name says it all. This tasty maple syrup comes in a 12.5 ounce bottle at an outstanding value. This pure maple syrup is kosher and made from U.S. Grade A dark amber. Enjoy this syrup on pancakes, waffles or any food you want to make deliciously sweet. Give your breakfast a sweet kick by adding this Great Value Pure Maple Syrup to your meal.
Great Value Pure Maple Syrup, 12.5 Oz:
- U.S. Grade A dark amber
Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7812|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.812 x 3.65 x 7.615|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 5 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 53 G||18|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 53 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is Grade A Dark Amber.by HelpPL11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Grade A Dark Amber The Taste Testerby TheTasteTester10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it does not state Grade B, its Grade A.by An anonymous customer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, If it does not say Grade B, its not. You can get it at health stores and the internet.by An anonymous customer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's Grade A. Grade B is much more expensive, and you can get it at health food or organic groceries.by 6dogs2humans10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's type A syrup. Typically, type B has the rich flavor preserved in it. Type B is used for cooking, but with waffles/pancakes type B is much better than type A.by adroits10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a Grade A syrup.by PVHelp10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO QUESTION IS STUPID. YES, I USE THIS ON WAFFLES AND THINK IT TASTES LIKE THE SYRUP YOU GET AT IHOP. I WARM IS GENTLY IN THE MICROWAVE TO GET THE SAME EXPERENCE. REALLY LIKE IT.by IOULOTS7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Any syrup can be used on a waffle...by FineFolly1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i serve it over pancakes for my grandsons almost daily with a side of protein, so i can't imagine why it wouldn't be delicious over waffles as well!by mtnpeach6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stuff can be used in every thing for pouring it on snow cones, tea, coffee, ice cream, cereal, Ican go on tell I run out of stuff to write. The real stuff has no fats or cholesterol. It also is a source of iron and calcium. It is well worth the extra dollar and you use less than the sugar watered flavored stuff they sell.by An anonymous customer8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be used on waffles.by HelpPL1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only substance used in process is a filter that I know of...by An anonymous customer4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Paraformaldehyde has been banned for use in maple syrup production in both Canada and the U.S. for more than 10 years. We do not use formaldehyde in the processing of the Great Value Pure Maple Syrup. The Great Value Pure Maple Syrup is filtered by running it through a filter press using a Diatomaceous Earth filtering aid before it is bottled for resale.by PVHelp1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?