About this item
The 30-count Pure Health Raspberry Ketone Supplement has been shown to enhance metabolism, support thermogenesis — the burning of fat — and aid lipolysis. All of these things can work together to help you trim your body and lose weight. This Pure Health supplement is formulated with 100 percent pure red raspberry, which contains a natural polyphenolic enzyme to provide these benefits. This ketone dietary supplement has 800mg per serving for maximum potency, and it contains no additives.
Pure Health Raspberry Ketone Dietary Supplement:
- Improves metabolic efficiency
- Supports thermogenesis and lipolysis
- No additives
- 800mg per serving
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.75 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 400 taken alone, 800 taken together.by An anonymous customer6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Different companies have different mg's. I would not buy it unless it says it's 100% Pure Red Raspberry Ketone & says 800 mg on front of bottle (Walmarts website has it). Serving size is 2 capsules so that means every 2 capsules equal 800 mg.. I take 2 in morning with coffee & 2 @ night for best results (& I try to follow a low fat diet). Some companies mix vitamins in & then the raspberry ketone powder is a low mg..by SparkleyRhinestone6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800mg. You take 2 caplets once or twice a day 30 minutes prior ot your meals. I take in the morning and then before dinner.by SouthernPrincess8310/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 mgby sweetmojave10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 400 mil each pill ... says on bottle take 1 serving 800 mil 30 min before a meal with water... so you take 2by BRANDILION10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each capsule is 400mg. Recommended serving is 800mg [2 capsules per day].by Willisbusiness1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (28) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a variety out there (some mix vitamins etc in). If they mix other vitamins etc., the raspberry ketone mg is really low. I will only buy (the one by Pure Health on Walmart's website) the one that says 100% Pure Red Raspberry Ketone (powder), 800 mg on front of bottle; the label also says "No Additives" & other ingredients listed: vegetarian capsules.by SparkleyRhinestone10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 mg Raspberry Keytone. No additivesby SouthernPrincess8310/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sweetmojave10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://stores.purehealth100.com/-strse-25/Pure-Red-Raspberry-Ketones/Detail.bok This is PureHealth link and according to the info they provide, it is pure. The vegi capsule is normal/common and the price the company offers it is around the price the lady on the Dr Oz segment stated. Alot of companies jacked the price up since that show aired but PureHealth still offers it at the original price before it became popular which is why Walmart is able to offer it for such a reasonable price.by NaNaAbu10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the bottle the only other ingredient is the Vegetarian Capsule...so YES 100% PURE!!by Princessluv321/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not experienced any side effects & I've taken it for months (unless you classify my clothes fitting looser a side effect). There is quite a selection out there though, you want only the one that says 100% Pure Red Raspberry Ketone (800 mg); it will also say No Additives & other ingredience: vegetarian capsule. It's listed as raspberry ketone powder (so I'd say it's raspberries in powder form). Other kinds add other vitamins etc and cut the mg of the raspberry ketone - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!by SparkleyRhinestone10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby sweetmojave10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've done some research and there don't seem to be. The only one I have experienced is sour stomach due to raspberries being very acidic.by Crbamom2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are natural. I have had no side effects from thisby SouthernPrincess8310/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?