Similar items in stock
Pure Health Green Coffee Bean 400mg Capsules, 30 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Limit 4 per customer
Increase your weight-loss potential naturally with the Pure Health Green Coffee Bean, available in 400mg capsules. Made with 100 percent pure green coffee beans, the Pure Health Coffee Bean capsules are vegetarian. Some scientists posit that the concentration of chlorogenic acid found in the pure green coffee bean is partly responsible for green coffee capsules' rapid weight loss effects because past research has demonstrated that high levels of chlorogenic acid are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage. Only the Pure Health Green Coffee Bean capsules contain chlorogenic acid and no additives. This Pure Health Coffee Bean weight loss supplement is 100 percent natural and has no known negative side effects. Recommended for concurrent use with Raspberry Ketones, studies have indicated a drop in body fat percentage when one uses Pure Health Green Coffee Bean capsules. If you want help achieving your weight loss goals, consider incorporating these Pure Health Green Coffee Bean 400mg Capsules.
Pure Health Green Coffee Bean 400mg Capsules:
- Only green coffee capsule brand with chlorogenic acid and no additives
- 30 vegetarian capsules
- 800mg per serving
- 100 percent natural and no known side effects
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.75 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If there are 30 capsules in a bottle and you need to take 2, two to three times a day, thats 4-6 caps a day which means that a bottle lasts 5-7 days. You need at least 4 bottles a month (about $40)by prajna12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 at 400by Butterflyladi9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 30 at 400.So that is twice a day at 800 mg Thats a total of 4 pills a day That is two weeks total of pills in a bottle You need to buy 2 bottles for the full 30 days I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.IT WORKED FOR ME AND BUYING TWO MORE BOTTLES Dr.Oz said it has to be 800 mg. For breakfast and dinner each.To be effective. Good Luck, Skyflowerby skyflower1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 @ 800by georgiajohn9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Count 30 at 400mgby Anna55510/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 at 400. 15 total servings of 800 mgby NPapagiorgio10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You swallow the capsules..30 mins before meal.Im not a big fan of pills,but these are ok.Their easy to swallow.by skyflower12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sz of any capsule medication. Not big like some vitamins. You swallow.by Slavetofashiontrends8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are size 00 capsules, containing 0.95 ml of supplement, length of 23.3 mm, and an external diameter of 8.53 mm. The manufacturer recommends you swallow these with a full serving (8 oz) of water.by NPapagiorgio9/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You swallow them - and they are pretty good sized. I am not a good pill taker and I can get them down. Take the ten ounces of water with them. Then eat your meal a half hour later - that should get them where they need to be.by MidwestLady1237/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made from robusta beans, which contains about 2.5% caffeine, meaning 1 dosage (800mg) will have about 20mg of caffeine, about 1/4 the caffeine in a standard cup of coffee.by tdidymas8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO CAFFEINE.this product doesn't give you the jitters If you go back to Dr OZ SHOW He says it doesn't comtain the caffeine until it is processed and roastedby skyflower4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It is said to have about 25% caffeine.by Anna5554/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe each capsule contains 400mg of caffeine.by MrsLanderos6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?