About this item
Incorporate bouncing fun into your exercise routine with this Pure Fun 38" Mini Trampoline. This trampoline provides a wonderful cardio workout and is gentle on the joints so that nearly anyone can enjoy it's benefits. It is safety rated and features the same sturdy construction and attention to detail as the full-sized versions. The Pure Fun Mini Trampoline is equipped with a padded cover over the springs and frame to help keep you bouncing safely. With it's compact design, it is ideal for use in small spaces. This Pure Fun trampoline can hold up to 250 lbs and is easy to assemble.
Pure Fun 38" Mini Trampoline:
- Excellent cardio workout
- Easy on the joints
- Sturdy construction ensures durability
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Padded cover over springs and frame allows for safe jumping
- Some assembly required
- Pure Fun Mini Trampoline dimensions: 38"L x 38"W x 8.5"H
- 90-day warranty
- Model# 9002MT
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 38.0 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The springs are metal and have padded covers.by CommunityAnswer1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TOO ME THEY ARE METAL SPRINGS... THEY ARE REG SPRING LIKE A BIG TRAMPOLINE.by NESA25/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight capacity is 250 lbs.by CommunityAnswer3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this trampoline difficult to assemble? I had one previously that required 3 people to assemble and don't want that. Thanks
- ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE OFF CAPS FROM EACH OF THE SMALL LEGS AND THEN SCREW ON EACH OF THE FOUR LEGS SO IT WAS EXTENDED. THE DIRECTION SAID DO NOT SCREW IN TOO TIGHT. THAT WAS IT.by NESA23/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?