Pure Fitness Multi-Purpose Workout Bar
Customers also considered
- from $2.56
- Reduced Price$16.99 Was $19.99Save $3.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Steel workout bar with six foam padded grips
- Perfect for pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, hanging crunches, and more!
- 8 grip configurations for performing multiple exercises
- Easily installs without damage to doorways or walls
- Includes instructional workout guide
- Dimensions: 38.2L x 12.4W x 10.8H inches
Perfect your physique at home with the Pure Fitness Multi-Purpose Workout Bar. This heavy-duty steel bar features six foam padded grips for comfort, and eight configurations for performing multiple exercises. It’s ideal for bodyweight-bearing exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, tricep dips, and more. It easily installs without damage to your home, and includes an instructional workout guide to make the most of the tool.
About Pure Global Brands Inc. Pure Global Brands Inc has a commitment to creating the finest quality sports and leisure equipment for both active and casual lifestyles. Their motto is “simply good products for real life”, reflected in their resilient, versatile products each made with a focus on perfection in every step of the process. High quality products with affordable options to fit every budget, every Pure Global Brand product is guaranteed to satisfy. A rigid adherence to modern safety standards and a focus on customer satisfaction has made Pure Global Brands, Inc. a force to be reckoned with on the world market.
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Maximum Load Weight:||250 lbs.|
|Material:||Foam , Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8633WB|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yup. It comes in the box with the screws and a cheap little screw driver/wrench to tighten them down. It also comes with a fold out poster workout guide along with the assembly instructions.by Thalaron7/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All parts come in a box. You need to do some installation before it can be used. All necessary screws/nuts and a small tool are included. No extra tool is required.by ZRchland5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with a box and a poster with plenty of techniques.by TheWorkoutMan1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No tools necessary. You just hang it from the plastic bar on the top of the door frame, on the side where the door opens into, and the horizontal bar that you pull up on rests on the opposite side of the frame. Your own body weight puts pressure on it and keeps it in place. I wouldn't recommend swinging on it though or it might take the pressure off and knock it loose and you'll end up on the ground lolby Thalaron12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A small tool is included. No extra tool is required.by ZRchland8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Step 1 Select a doorway that has border trim around it and ensure that the ceiling is high enough to clear your head when you are at the top position of a pullup. Step 2 Push the pointed end of the J-bracket that comes with your pullup bar over the doorway molding and ensure that it fits properly and doesn't wobble. Keep your feet planted on the ground and pull firmly on the bar to ensure that it's secure. Some pullup bars use J-brackets that are not simply hooked over the doorway molding and must be screwed into studs around the doorway. For these types of pullup bars, continue on to the following steps. Related Reading: Recommended Heights for Pullup or Chin-Up Bars Step 3 Hold a ruler flush over the top of the doorway's top trim and draw a line that extends beyond each side of the door. Hold down the power button on the stud finder and run it over each of the lines you just drew. The stud finder beeps and a light illuminates when a stud is located. Mark each stud with a pencil. Step 4 Position a J-bracket onto each of the lines to match up the bottom of each bracket to the line. Mark the location of each of the mounting screws in the bracket on the wall. Remove the brackets from the wall and drill out each hole. Put the brackets back in place, insert the mounting screws and use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten the mounting screws through the brackets until they are secured without movement. The brackets and the mounting screws come with your doorway pullup bar. Step 5 Hold the pullup bar in the center of the doorway positioned so the rear horizontal beam is facing up. Raise the pullup bar so the rear horizontal beam rests over the brackets and top of the door trim. Keep your feet planted on the ground and pull firmly on the bar to ensure that it's secure.by CommunityAnswer5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?