About this item
This Purdy 080320 Professional Dale 2" Paint Brush is ideal for repairs and home improvement projects. This item is suitable for both indoor and outdoor painting. With stiffness retention, this Purdy paint brush works well in hot and humid climate conditions. Made with solid round tapered Nylox and polyester filaments, it is designed to work like naturally flagged bristle. This professional paint brush is hand chiseled for maximum paint lift and smooth application without drag. It also has a square edge and brushed copper ferrule.
Purdy 080320 2" Professional Dale Paint Brush:
- Highly recommended for both interior and exterior painting projects
- The stiffness retention makes this brush especially high performing for outside painting under hot and humid climate conditions
- Only solid, round, tapered Nylox (dyed nylon) and polyester filaments are used, and our special tipping and flagging process brings our synthetic filaments as close to naturally flagged bristle as possible
- Hand-chiseled formulation for maximum paint lift and smooth "no-drag" application
- This professional paint brush is specially designed for trim work
- Natural long trim handle
- Square edge and brushed copper ferrule
- Purdy paint brush dimensions: 2"L x 7/16"W x 2-7/16"H
- Works with all paints
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||080320 2"|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 2.25 x 12.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.