PulseTech Xtreme Charger X2 100X200 X2
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you need to keep an array of batteries charged and ready to go, this PulseTech Xtreme Charger X2 100X200 X2 can be used in a variety of settings to power many different objects. In the event of inclement weather, this PulseTech Charger can be used for generators, buses, trucks and more. When you need to power an object outside of your home or workplace, the PulseTech Battery Charger is suitable for outdoor use. For times when you need to charge multiple batteries at once or are charging a large object, the PulseTech Xtreme Charger X2 100X200 X2 is equipped with safety features such as the ability to correct itself when overheating and protect against putting out too much current.
PulseTech Xtreme Charger X2 100X200 X2:
- Independently monitors, charges and maintains two 12-volt lead-acid batteries simultaneously
- Can also be used for many 24-volt commercial systems composed of two 12-volt batteries connected in series
- Can be used for generators, transit and charter buses, heavy trucks, fork and scissor lifts and more
- Sealed design can be used outdoors
- Sparkless operation
- Reverse battery protection and indication
- Desulfating pulses extend battery life
- Fuse protected cables
- Over temperature protection
- Output current limit protection
- Includes both lug and clamp type cable terminations
- UL listed
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.43|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 12.5 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.