Check out these related products
- $204.47 List price $262.95Save $58.48
- $170.92 List price $182.95Save $12.03
- $80.95 List price $94.95Save $14.00
- $95.49 List price $120.95Save $25.46
- $99.95 List price $118.95Save $19.00
- $125.83 List price $161.95Save $36.12
- $204.66 List price $213.95Save $9.29
- $152.95 List price $181.95Save $29.00
- $227.13 List price $284.95Save $57.82
- $200.54 List price $262.95Save $62.41
- $257.84 List price $297.95Save $40.11
Psychology: Psyktrek 3.0
Consider these popular products
- $128.16 List price $168.60Save $40.44
- $18.29 List price $30.00Save $11.71
- $9.07 List price $16.00Save $6.93
- $12.42 List price $21.95Save $9.53
- $23.75 List price $25.00Save $1.25
- $94.58 List price $117.95Save $23.37
- $19.31 List price $25.99Save $6.68
- $9.44 List price $15.00Save $5.56
- $52.13 List price $60.00Save $7.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Straightforward and student friendly, James S. Nairn's PSYCHOLOGY, Fifth Edition, uses a proven problem-solving approach to help you discover how to apply psychology to your everyday life. A firm believer that you must understand what a psychological process is for before you can hope to understand how it works, Dr. Nairne presents topics from a "functional" perspective. With this signature approach, chapters begin by focusing on the "why" behind psychological processes before introducing what they are and how they work. Our brains are filled with psychological "tools" that control everything from emotion to memory, and each helps us adapt and solve important everyday problems. Nairne describes these tools in detail, shows you how they're used, and focuses on specific situations in which they are applied. Emphasizing critical thinking and active learning, PSYCHOLOGY, Fifth Edition, provides current, comprehensive, and practical coverage that you can immediately apply to your life..
|Publish Date:||Jan 2010|
|Number of Pages:||547|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.75 x 10.75 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.