Check out these related products
- $15.55 List price $20.95Save $5.40
- $208.32 List price $284.00Save $75.68
- $208.75 List price $284.00Save $75.25
- $189.48 List price $250.00Save $60.52
- $134.25 List price $220.10Save $85.85
- $96.60 List price $137.75Save $41.15
- $128.94 List price $248.50Save $119.56
- $198.50 List price $255.60Save $57.10
- $77.60 List price $84.95Save $7.35
Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement
Consider these popular products
- $47.59 List price $57.00Save $9.41
- $19.00 List price $27.95Save $8.95
- $9.18 List price $16.00Save $6.82
- $11.96 List price $16.00Save $4.04
- $12.45 Was $16.39Save $3.94
- $16.66 List price $26.99Save $10.33
- $64.66 List price $78.20Save $13.54
- $10.25 Was $13.87Save $3.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurement" is the standard-setting text that through seven editions has overviewed measurement in psychology with unrivaled depth, breadth, and clarity. Logically organized and lucidly written, this book acquaints readers with important historical, legal, ethical, and cultural issues, and then proceeds to provide readers with the information necessary to understand psychometric concepts such as reliability, validity, and utility. Through writing that effectively anchors abstract concepts to real-life applications--and through the use of innovative teaching tools such as "Just Think" questions and the "Everyday Psychometrics" features in the text--readers will come away with a well-rounded, working knowledge of psychometrics and the assessment enterprise in a contemporary, real world context.
|Contributed by:||Cohen, Ronald Jay|
|Publish Date:||Feb 2009|
|Number of Pages:||591|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.13|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 1.2 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.