Rock Band 2 Special Edition Bundle (PS3)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rock Band 2 is the sequel to 2007's multi-million unit selling, genre-defining, cultural phenomenon Rock Band, the ultimate social music game experience and the best selling next-gen music game in 2008 and the highest-rated music/rhythm game ever.
Harmonix, developers of the smash hit Guitar Hero and Rock Band franchises, deliver Rock Band 2, the next step to the platform that lets audiences of all ages interact with music in an all-new way. Rock Band 2 lets players vicariously jam out as some of the best guitarists, bassists, drummers and singers of all time.Rock Band 2 delivers the most authentic and ambitious music game to date - by challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals with a polished, streamlined, and amazingly fun and challenging experience. Rock Band 2 features a track list that puts all other music games to shame with more than 100 on disc and free downloadable tracks from some of the most hallowed bands of the rock pantheon.Features Include:
- The best band game on the market just got better thanks to a slate of innovative features from Harmonix, the preeminent music game studio! Take your band on an online-enabled World Tour mode, record albums, tackle the addictive Set Challenges, or even compete against other bands, either in your living room or halfway across the world, in the "Battle of the Bands" mode plus all of the modes you know and love from the first Rock Band game!
- Innovative hardware updates! Rock Band 2 will ship with 2nd generation hardware: more durable, wireless drums with an expansion port to support cymbal pads and improved wireless FenderStratocaster guitars - with multiple colors - that will let you rock harder and longer then ever before.
- Rock Never Dies! Compatible with ALL past and future downloadable content - even tracks you downloaded for Rock Band back in 2007 - so you can play a never-ending, face-melting set.
- Learn to play drums! Rock Band 2 pushes music simulation farther than it's ever gone with a tool that actually teaches you how to play the drums in real life - or you can just have fun jamming and playing along to songs like an animal in the Freestyle Drum mode.
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19157|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.52 x 15.20 x 11.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- also a mircophoneby ChilWil4/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 guitar, 1 Drumset, drumsticks, wireless PS3 USB receivers for the instruments and 2x3 AAA batteries included, the Game, Instructions, Stickers and a wired USB mic.by PhillyJay10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 guitar, the drum set, and the microphone. As well as the game.by VanillaScentedMama1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You get a guitar, set of drums and a microphone in the box.by DragonLover1231/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This has: - (1) Wireless Guitar with Strap - (1) Wireless set of Drums with Kick Pedal - (1) Wired Microphone with a 12' Cord - (1) Set of wood sticks for the drum - (2) Receivers for wireless Guitar (1) and Drum Set (1) - (1) Rock Band 2 Gameby carlosgo2212/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, drums, guitar and microphone.by DragonLover1238/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the software does come in the box in all iterations of the game if it says "Special Edition" on the box. Be mindful there are more than a few "Special Edition" boxes out there one comes with the old Fender Guitar controller and wired drum controller and one comes with the new Fender guitar and wireless drum set. Just read the box for it's contents the next time you see one.by daemian2k6/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you buy the bundle you get a wireless guitar wireless drum set, corded microphone and the game. just make sure you get the bundle. software only will be labled especially here on walmart. expect to pay around 70~80 dollars until the rock band 3 keytar and band bundle hit.by Grover802236/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was looking for that too. Here's what I found at Sam's .com Rock Band 2 Special Edition Includes: 1 guitar controller 1 drum controller 1 mic Rock Band 2 game discby dougiedog7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the instruments are wireles, buty you plug a transmitter into the USB ports on the PS3 system to allow the instuments to connect to the game system.by DragonLover1238/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a separate dongle that you plug into an available usb port on the front of the ps3. it controls how the instruments play wirelesslyby Grover802237/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The game comes with USB adaptors that allow wireless play with all of the instruments except for the microphone.by Blademountain1/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a hookup for your USB ports for each instrument. Plug those in, put batteries in the instruments, then turn them on. Only the Mic has to be plugged in.by DrummingBowler1/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?