About this item
Relax in the comfort of this Better Homes and Gardens Providence Outdoor Daybed. It's an impressive addition to just about any backyard decor, evoking cabanas of the tropics. Nap, read or chat in the comfort of a shady spot. The steel construction provides ample sturdiness, while the powder-coated finish protects the frame from wear for long-term use. Dark, basket-woven, all-weather wicker on this daybed with canopy adds intricate texture. The cushions are UV protected for continuous exposure to sun. The pillows are made of durable polyester fabric. A canopy top provides shade for added comfort, while an open back allows airflow. Use it alongside other attractive Better Homes and Gardens Providence furnishings to complete your outdoor living area. Use it night or day. This Better Homes and Gardens Providence daybed, red, can create a wonderful space for you to relax while enjoying the outdoors.
Better Homes and Gardens Providence Outdoor Daybed, Brown:
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Cushion dimensions: 76"L x 44.5"W x 69"H
- Cushion fabric: Taiwan olinfen
- Pillow: Taiwan polyester
- Canopy: Chinese polyester
- UV protected
- Do not clean with abrasive materials, bleach or solvents
- Model# FBS68034
- Daybed with canopy includes 1-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||140.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.0 x 44.5 x 69.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- legs are 6 1/2 inches from ground to base.by newcollege645/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I broke down my box already... However it just fit into the bed of my Durango. Aprx. dimensions @ 48" W x 84" L X 10" H Weight of carton according to bill of lading @ 130lbs.by Jonesen71556/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's big. A bit larger than the frame of the bed.by Lounger9999999999999995/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions to this daybed are as follows: 76 x 44.5 x 69 in.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and the canopy can removed during the off season. In fact there are plastic plugs used to keep water from seeping into product when the canopy is not in use.by Jonesen71555/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We have ours up without the canopy. You can put up or take down the canopy any time you like.by Mandmeister5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can. I never put the canopy on.by Lounger9999999999999995/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?