About this item
This Proto Combination Wrench is a handy addition for most any serious tool owner. This wrench works for a variety of projects. It features a unique locking groove to prevent slippage when fastening, which helps to avoid nut and bolt rounding while you work. The torqueplus box gives you the ability to get up to 15 percent more force on problem joints. The arched surface of this 8 7/8" SAE wrench 12-point box minimizes the risk of stress-point fractures.
Proto Combination Wrench, 8 7/8" Tool Length, 9/16" Opening, 12-Point Box:
- 9/16" opening hand wrench
- Handy, two-in-one tool provides convenient task-specific versatility
- ASD crescent end features a unique locking groove that prevents fastener slippage, virtually eliminating nut and bolt rounding
- Torqueplus box end allows you to get up to 15 percent more force on problem joints
- Arched surface enhances force distribution, minimizing the potential for stress-point fractures
- Strong, satin-finished chromium-vanadium steel stands up to the rigors of heavy use
- Wrench type: Combination
- SAE/Metric: SAE
- Opening size(s): 9/16
- Opening type: Crescent/12-point box"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.26|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.16 x 8.73 x 0.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.