Proto Pear-Head Ratchet Wrench, 7" Tool Length, 3/8" Drive, Chrome
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.55 Was $19.35Save $4.80
- $172.70 Was $216.80Save $44.10
- $32.02 Was $37.57Save $5.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Professional auto mechanics, building maintenance workers and general contractors can all use the Proto Pear-Head Ratchet Wrench with a 7" Tool Length. The floating pawl and 24-tooth ratchet gear delivers maximum torque while providing superior strength and durability, and the thin, narrow head enables use in tight and seemingly inaccessible places. The contoured, textured handle on this ratchet torque wrench will help you keep a solid grip, while the thumb-style reverse-direction lever enables quick and easy adjustments.
Proto Pear-Head Ratchet Wrench, 7" Tool Length, 3/8" Drive, Chrome:
- Floating pawl and 24-tooth ratchet gear delivers maximum torque, while providing superior strength and durability
- Thin, narrow head enables use in tight, hard-to-get-at places
- Contoured, textured handle helps you keep a solid, sure grip
- Thumb-style reverse-direction lever enables quick and easy adjustments
- Proto torque wrench 3/8" drive in chrome
- Type: ratchet drives
- Head type: 3/8" drive
- Opening size: N/A
- Applications: automotive maintenance
- Building maintenance
- General mechanics
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PTO5249|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.04 x 1.49 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.