About this item
The Proto Micrometer Torque Chrome Wrench is specifically designed to help accomplish your projects with ease. It features high-grade, super-strong, steel alloy that helps ensure durable, long lasting performance. The thin narrow head makes it easier to get at hard-to-reach nuts and bolts, and the ergonomic handle dial and positive lock mechanism simplify selecting and keeping desired levels. The hand torque wrench, 50-250'/lb torque is designed for normal industrial torque applications, particularly manufacturing and heavy-equipment maintenance.
Proto Micrometer Torque Wrench, 27 1/8" Long, 1/2" Drive, 50-250'/lb Torque, Chrome:
- 27 1/8" long, 1/2" drive Proto torque wrench has an ergonomic handle dial and positive lock mechanism simplify selecting and keeping desired torque levels
- Thin, narrow head makes it easier to get at hard-to-reach nuts and bolts
- High-grade, super-strong steel alloy helps ensure ultra-durable, long lasting performance
- C-Series wrenches are designed for normal industrial torque applications, particularly manufacturing and heavy-equipment maintenance
- Calibrated to +/-3 percent clockwise, +/-6 percent counterclockwise
- Type: torque wrench drives
- Head type: 1/2" drive
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.93|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 3.16 x 2.49|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.