About this item
The iProtec LED Bat Light Flashlight is a high-powered tactical devices that uses a CREE XRE LED to produce 200 Lumens of bright white illumination. Light of this magnitude is enough to dominate an aggressor's night adapted vision, ideal for military, law enforcement and self-defense. The high-powered LED is recessed into the head of this 200 lumens flashlight to protect against those accidental drops. The Bat Light has three lighting modes: 100 percent light (200 Lumens), 50 percent light (100 Lumens) and Defensive Strobe (200 Lumens). The water-resistant body is constructed from aircraft-grade anodized aluminum. The bat-like design provides comfort when in use and allows for more control over the CREE LED flashlight. An ergonomic textured handle provides a non-slip grip. The on/off button is located at the base of the iProtec LED Bat Light Flashlight handle for convenient one-handed operation.
Also included is a lanyard that attaches to the base to keep this light handy.
iProtec LED Bat Light Flashlight, 200 Lumens:
- Maximum brightness: 200 Lumens
- 3 lighting modes: 100% light (200 Lumens,) 50% light, (100 Lumens) and Defensive Strobe Mode (200 Lumens)
- Lanyard included with this CREE LED flashlight
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- Ergonomic textured handle provides a non-slip grip
- 4 AA batteries included
- Rear tactical power button
- Bulbs have 110,000 plus hours of life
- 200 lumens flashlight dimensions: 6.5"L x 2"W x 19.13"H
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Tactical LED flashlight model# 5940
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 2.0 x 19.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.