Curtis PLEDV2488A 24" TV/DVD Combo - HDTV 1080p - 16:9 - 1920 x 1080 - 1080p
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$108.46Was
$179.99You save $71.53
- Reduced Price$220.16Was
$306.67You save $86.51
- Reduced Price$214.49Was
$289.99You save $75.50
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can an external DVD player be hooked up to this TV if for some reason the internal DVD stops working?
- An external unit can be hook up using the A/V input RCA jacks and selecting the "A/V" Source.by GVKTES11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have an upconvert external dvd player (a dvd player $35-45 with the hdmi cable output) you can hook it to the hdmi input of the tv. Otherwise you could use the cable input if there was one on the tv??? Check if the tv can play dvd format +, some dvd players do not accept this format and only play dvd- .by amigoenvio5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. essentially 3 external inputs plus cable/antenna. RF - antenna or cable box hdmi - cable box, blue ray, dvd, game system or pc vga - pc or game system component and composite share audio so really only one can be used component - dvd or vcr composite - dvd or vcr Manual - http://www.curtisint.com/html/custservice/manuals/PRO_PLEDV2488A_EN.PDFby An anonymous customer10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, an external DVD player can be connected via the componenent inputs, or via the HDMI input if your DVD player is equipped with a HDMI outputby mrljota5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you mount the Proscan 24" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV and DVD Combo, (1.8" ultra-slim) PLEDV2488A to the wall?
- Yes - you must purchase a wall mount kit sold seperately.by GVKTES6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I mounted mine to the wall, but you have to make sure you get a mount that is small enough to fit the back of the TV. The dvd part will be in the way sometimes.by bshawmn5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manual found at http://www.curtisint.com/html/custservice/manuals/PRO_PLEDV2488A_EN.PDF, yes, it can be mounted to a wall.by Marx75/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Elsewhere on the website it is listed as wall mountable.by Servalan5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to push the open button I know... the directions are not clear --- we had to guess just like it sounds like you had to doby GypsyZera12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with the DVD function selected on the "Source" take the remote in hand and press the key just below the volume adjustment switch - this is labled "Fav" and has a triangle with na bar under it on the key.by GVKTES6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the remote control, there is a button with 2 white arrows. This ejects your CD.by melissa7115/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure the TV source is on the Dvd mode. The CD eject button is in the middle/left of the remote. It has a slight arrow pointing up symbol. Should be next to the play/ pause button.by bshawmn5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$31.49Was
$39.99You save $8.50
- $3.99List price
$9.99You save 60%