About this item
The Progressive International Lettuce Keeper is a unique fruit and vegetable storage method that can help keep your food fresh for a long time. Its quite important to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh so they retain their nutritional value. After all, the whole idea of good food is not just about taste, but nutrition as well. The adjustable vent in this Progressive International LKS-06 lettuce keeper helps in maintaining proper air circulation and moisture levels. It is a container that can also be used as a colander. It includes an extra divider for storing different vegetables and fruits at the same time, saving precious space in your refrigerator. The divider can be stored underneath the lid when it is not in use. This fruit and vegetable keeper is a neat tool for every household kitchen.
Progressive International LKS-06 Lettuce Keeper:
- Innovative fruit and vegetable keeper
- Keeps food fresh longer
- Container doubles as a colander
- Adjustable vent regulates air circulation and moisture
- Includes extra divider for storing various types of produce
- Divider stores underneath lid when not in use
- Helps fruits and veggies retain their nutritional value
- Extend the shelf life of your food and save money
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 12.5 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Wonderful product,,however when 'cutting it up' use a plastic knife as a regular one will tend to make it brown on edges,,I used a plastic cake/pie slicer and that worked great! I washed the lettuce and it lasted 2 weeks maybe a little longer,,,BUY this!by skyangel212/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I separated the lettuce into leaves and washed it, then put in. Now I have washed lettuce ready to go. It's kept it very fresh and crisp.by princesapreciosa9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it for both cut up lettuce and prepackaged salad mix. plain lettuce lasts longer.by 1stclass12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I put a head of lettuce "Iceberg" in the holder after I washed it. Split it in half and it's lasted 10 days so far.by Nan5511/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you cut it up it will brown on the edges a little bit after several days, but the convenience of having the lettuce all ready to eat will encourage you to use it before it does brownby beachkat449/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but I know that it holds a medium to large head of ice berge lettuce or a small package of Roman lettuce leavesby mchakotayparis10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 12 inches long and maybe 6 inches wide. I haven't used mine in a while because it does take up a lot of space in refractor. But works well.by wynette10/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?