Progressive International Lettuce Keeper
Customers also considered
- $9.87 Was $13.46Save $3.59
- $13.95 Was $17.70Save $3.75
- $10.36 Was $14.80Save $4.44
- $9.31 Was $12.51Save $3.20
- Reduced Price$23.91 List price $32.32Save $8.41
- Reduced Price$10.86 List price $16.79Save $5.93
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00
- $19.67 Was $21.93Save $2.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Progressive International Lettuce Keeper is a unique fruit and vegetable storage method that can help keep your food fresh for a long time. Its quite important to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh so they retain their nutritional value. After all, the whole idea of good food is not just about taste, but nutrition as well. The adjustable vent in this Progressive International LKS-06 lettuce keeper helps in maintaining proper air circulation and moisture levels. It is a container that can also be used as a colander. It includes an extra divider for storing different vegetables and fruits at the same time, saving precious space in your refrigerator. The divider can be stored underneath the lid when it is not in use. This fruit and vegetable keeper is a neat tool for every household kitchen.
Progressive International LKS-06 Lettuce Keeper:
- Innovative fruit and vegetable keeper
- Keeps food fresh longer
- Container doubles as a colander
- Adjustable vent regulates air circulation and moisture
- Includes extra divider for storing various types of produce
- Divider stores underneath lid when not in use
- Helps fruits and veggies retain their nutritional value
- Extend the shelf life of your food and save money
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LKS 06|
|Primary Shelf ID:||668719|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 12.50 x 5.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Lettuce can be cut up, but it wont keep as long. Also, lettuce that has been cut with a knife tends to "rust" on the edges more quickly. I do wash the lettuce and let a lot of the water drain off before I put it in the container.by CJCPU12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I knew a chef who told me that if you use your hands and break up the lettuce (as apposed to cutting it with a knife), it will not turn brown as quickly. I have done that and it appears to work.by mslhmp11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wonderful product,,however when 'cutting it up' use a plastic knife as a regular one will tend to make it brown on edges,,I used a plastic cake/pie slicer and that worked great! I washed the lettuce and it lasted 2 weeks maybe a little longer,,,BUY this!by skyangel211/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I separated the lettuce into leaves and washed it, then put in. Now I have washed lettuce ready to go. It's kept it very fresh and crisp.by princesapreciosa11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it for both cut up lettuce and prepackaged salad mix. plain lettuce lasts longer.by 1stclass11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I put a head of lettuce "Iceberg" in the holder after I washed it. Split it in half and it's lasted 10 days so far.by Nan5511/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you cut it up it will brown on the edges a little bit after several days, but the convenience of having the lettuce all ready to eat will encourage you to use it before it does brownby beachkat4411/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, because each of these veggies require different conditions i.e. with or without water and/or open or closed ventby 1stclass11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can hold two different types of produce. There is a clear plastic divider that snaps in the center of the container dividing it into two equal sized compartments.by ProgressiveChef7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.67 Was $21.93Save $2.26
- Rollbackfrom $35.99
- Rollback$19.97 Was $22.88Save $2.91
- $28.19 Was $33.46Save $5.27
- $23.32 Was $27.50Save $4.18