About this item
The Pro-Form 590 T Treadmill will help you lose weight fast with the powerful 2.25 CHP Mach Z Motor that will give you consistent, reliable performance. With a 6-inch backlit display, you can easily keep track of your speed, time, distance, incline, pulse and calories burned. Compatible with iFit Live technology, the 590 T Treadmill delivers workouts powered by Google Maps, training with Jillian Michaels and a personalized workout program downloaded every day to the console. Plus, with a space saving design, you can quickly fold the deck for convenient storage. Please visit iFit for more information about iFit compatibility.
Pro-Form 590 T Treadmill:
- 2.25 CHP Mach Z Motor
- 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed Control
- Quick Incline Control 0-10 percent
- Commercial treadbelt measures: 20" x 55" 2-ply
- ProResponse Cushioning
- 16 total work out apps
- Deck folds up vertically for storage
- iFit Live technology compatible
- Compatible music port for iPod or MP3 player
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system, 2 built-in speakers
- 6" backlit display
- RaceTack Display
- Dual-Grip EKG heart rate monitor
- Weight limit 300 lbs
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 25 year motor warranty
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Belt Size:||20" and Over|
|Motor Warranty:||25 Years|
|Speed Range:||0 to 10 MPH|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||205.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.22 x 33.87 x 57.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How much noise does tne Proform 590T Treadmill make. If placed in a rec room can other people comfortably watch TV while it is operating?
- Mine was very loud. I had to have the tv so loud that everyone in the entire house could hear the tv. I was not happy with the noise. I read several reviews that didn't mention noise. I am wondering if this is typical or not. There was a problem with the motor and I have since returned it. For all if the above reasons.by Kidsmom753/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't hear that it makes any noise.by tworagdollcats11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very quiet. I watch TV while using it.by mack13133/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have ours on a concrete floor and the exercise room is right across the hallway from our bedroom and it does not wake the other person up when we run in the morning. It might be different on a wood subfloor.by ghjkfrds57/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Kevin1FE3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Kidsmom753/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby 14dutchy412/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an axial fan to reduce motor noise and it cools the internal components, which extends the motor’s life, but it does not have a workout fan to cool you down as you work out.by CommunityAnswer2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can assemble it yourself, or pay someone to do it.by tworagdollcats11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need to assemble the hand rails and LED screen, other than that, it is all put together.by TomC19533/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are somewhat mechanically inclined you should have no problems putting it together but because some parts are slightly heavy I would recommend someone to give you a hand. It should not take you more than 45 minutes to put it together unless you aren't mechanically inclined but it is not difficult as everything is labeled.by Louie1671/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?