Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$184.99 List price $219.99Save $35.00
- Reduced Price$129.99 List price $159.99Save $30.00
- Reduced Price$71.29 List price $89.11Save $17.82
Professional Woodworker 75-Piece Router Bit Set
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$14.12 List price $37.17Save $23.05
- $9.03 Was $11.99Save $2.96
- $8.80 Was $9.49Save $0.69
- $2.01 Was $2.12Save $0.11
- Rollback$7.11 Was $8.63Save $1.52
- $16.06 Was $23.29Save $7.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be prepared for your woodworking project with the Professional Woodworker Router Set. The 75-Piece Routing Bit Set has five individually slotted and labeled storage sections to keep everything organized, so you can access the bits with ease. The Professional Woodworker Router Set also includes a wood storage case featuring a lid with a double-latch closure. These special woodworking bits will cover your woodworking needs. Get the Profession Woodworker Router Set for the woodworker in your life.
Professional Woodworker 75-Piece Router Bit Set:
- Includes wood storage case with lid and double-latch closure
- 5 individually slotted and labeled storage sections
- Dimensions: 17.3"L x 14.6"W x 5.9"H
- Model# 7744
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7744|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1067766|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.32 x 14.57 x 5.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this was from another website selling the exact same set for $130. : An assortment of 1/ 4 " shank Bits for professional quality cuts on moldings, rabbets, dadoes and dovetails... a tremendous value! Each bit blade is made of tungsten carbide steel, and each bit body is made from high carbon steel. Anti-kickback design reduces over feeding and splintering. Contains lots of grooving bits, chamfer bits, slot cutter bits, straight bits, cove box bits and more in a variety of sizes. -by Lyrdane8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?