Proctor Silex Can Opener
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Opening cans is a snap when using this newly designed Proctor Silex Can Opener. The patented SureCut technology opens cans on the first try. You will also love the removable cutting lever for easy cleaning and the built-in knife sharpener. In addition, this unit comes with an automatic shutoff feature and cord storage.
Proctor Silex Can Opener:
- Patented SureCut technology
- Removable cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Automatic shutoff
- Opens tall cans
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 4.6 x 9.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, not obvious at first how to do it, BUT, when you get the unit you have to assemble the blade to the base and instructions show you how. Easy to do once shown.by Hostalover5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Note that on two other brands we tried, the cutting blade would fall off of the can opener if you tipped the opener 90 degrees. The Proctor Silex blade stays put until you want it to come off.by arguscameo5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, easily. Just push the button on top of the opener. Push button again to reseat the cutting head.by barbelon4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but really of limited value unless store takes it back because cost is so low.by Hostalover12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, PROCTOR-SILEX DOESN'T ALLOW THE RETURN TO THE STORE. WARRANTY REQUIRES SHIPPING BACK TO PROCTOR-SILEX AT YOUR EXPENSE. RENDERING THE WARRANTY BASICALLY USELESS. SEND IT BACK, NOW YOU HAVE APPROX DOUBLED YOUR COST OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE.by GZWW6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby arguscameo5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Hostalover12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, BUT CHEAPLY MADE AND WARRANTY REQUIRES YOU TO RETURN TO PROCTOR SILEX AND PAY RETURN SHIPPING WHICH ALMOST EQUALS THE RETAIL PURCHAE PRICE, WHICH RENDERS THE WARRANTY BASICALLY USELESS. DO YOU WANT TO BUY A UNIT TO PAY THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY AGAIN TO SHIP BACK, JUST TO TRY A SECOND UNIT...NOT MEby GZWW4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?