ProSense Brewer's Yeast, 250 Tablets
Customers also considered
About this item
ProPet Brewer's Yeast
About this item
ProPet Brewer's Yeast
- Helps promote a healthy coat, and improves skin condition
- High in natural protein, vitamins and minerals
- Fortified with zinc and biotin
- 250 tabs
Keep This Product Out of Reach of Children and Pets to Avoid Unintended Consumption.
Debittered Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dehydrated Garlic, Safflower Oil, Fish Oil, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.
Directions & Dosage: For Dogs and Cats, One Tablet Daily For Each 10 Lbs of Body Weight. May Be Given With Other Supplements Including Multi Vitamins and Joint Care Supplements.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.66|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Garlic normaly keeps fleas away yes,but it depends on the dosage. The scientists says raw garlic and onions are bad for dogs,so talk with your vet about the product or simply call Prosense and ask!!!by Sofus7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.., One tablet per 5 pounds weight will keep the fleas off your pet.by ThunderVoice2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can help repel fleas and prevent a flea infestation but it will not kill fleas. It will help the dog or cat's skin because it contains B vitamins.by Compendious6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It won't kill fleas, but does a pretty decent job of repelling them. I have been giving both a brewer's yeast and garlic supplement to my animals for years for this reason. I still recommend a flea treatment if an animal already has fleas. In hot climates, it is great to do both, just in case.by AnimalAuthor2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do NOT be fooled by this product! It does not state anywhere on the label that it has garlic in it. If it did, then it would help repel fleas.by ZooBabyTLC4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using this product for at least 5 years. I never had flea problems. Then I started seeing fleas. I could not figure out why until I looked at my Pro Pet bottle and realized that I had picked up the bottle with just brewers yeast NO garlic. I went back to walmart to get the one with garlic and they didn't have it. I now know that the garlic really does work. Until I can get the one with garlic I am adding powdered garlic to their food. I just sprinkle it over the top. I would rather just use the tablet. I will be talking to a walmart associate today.by dbmc775/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One Brewer's Yeast tablet each day will keep fleas away.by ThunderVoice12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is possible it is too much, however, Brewer's Yeast contains B vitamins and those are water soluble, which means they do not stay in the body. I would give a third of a tablet of these every other day based on your Yorkie's body weight. I used to own Yorkies.by Compendious5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your going to give your yorkie vitamins that contains brewers yeast already, then I wouldn't even bother buying the brewers yeast, and wasting money. Brewers yeast is for a cat or dogs skin and coat. They say it helps with dandruff contol.by ChihuahuasAreCool5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As Brewer's Yeast contains B vitamins I think it is safe for 8 week old kittens and puppies. The nursing Mother would have the vitamins in their milk but I don't think that is bad for the kittens and puppies.by Compendious9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this product about 2 weeks ago, and it does not say anywhere on the bottle about giving to puppies. All it says is for dogs and cats. And that the directions say to give one tablet daily for each 10 lbs. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much more help.by ChihuahuasAreCool1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$12.64Was
$15.17You save $2.53