ProMax Adjustable Stem 85/180mm, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ProMax Adjustable Stem 85/180mm enables you to modify your bike's handlebars. It is adjustable, so you can move your handle bars up or down or backwards or forwards for a much more comfortable bike ride. This ProMax stem is black and is made of a strong alloy for durability.
ProMax Adjustable Stem 85/180mm, Black:
- Made of alloy
- Adjustable from 0-50 degrees
- Features 1" spacer
- 85/180 mm
- Adjustable handlebar stem in black
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 6.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You probably gotta remove your bike stem. Mine had a 22.2 engraved in it that mentioned the max X line and the number of inch it was. The spacer is for more bigger then 1inch i believe as i don't need it for the 22.2inch stem i had. So anything slightly over would probably need the sleeve.by Raptorr1/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can install this with a 7/8" or 1" quill diameter. The quill is 7/8" and the shim/spacer allows you to increase diameter to 1".by rcalzadilla2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stem fits 22.2+ i believe. There is a spacer that comes with it like a sorta sleeve if needed for slightly larger stems then 22.2.by Raptorr1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The spacer increases the diameter to 1", the quill (vertical piece) is 7/8" without the spacer. So you can use this either for 7/8 or 1 inch.by rcalzadilla2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This stem is for both: mountain and road bikes? Without the spacer, it fits in a 7/8" hole? Thanks.................
- This stem will fit either a 7/8" or 1" diameter quill ( the vertical part). The quill is 7/8" and the spacer/shim increases the diameter to 1".by rcalzadilla2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This fits an 7/8" hole w/out spacer. 1" w/spacer.by gasbike11/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?