Check out these related products
- $221.45List price
- $92.49List price
- $76.46List price
- $284.75List price
- Reduced Price$71.52Was
- $63.32List price
- $59.46List price
- $297.97List price
- Reduced Price$71.32Was
Promag Archangel Nomad Conversion Stock Ruger 10/22 AAM1022
Consider these popular products
- from $72.00
- from $37.69
- Reduced Price$64.43Was
- $95.79List price
About this item
About this item
The ProMag Archangel Nomad Stock Ruger system will transform your Ruger 10/22 into a folding stock tactical rifle with the looks of a G36. It is constructed of carbon fiber reinforced polymer for light weight and durability. The drop-in fit requires no gunsmithing.
ProMag Archangel Nomad Conversion Stock Ruger 10/22 with 25-Round Mag:
- The ProMag Archangel Nomad Stock Ruger system will transform your Ruger 10/22 into a folding stock tactical rifle with the looks of a G36
- It is constructed of carbon fiber reinforced polymer for lightweight and durability
- The drop-in fit requires no gunsmithing
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.0 x 2.0 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a .22 calibre rifle conversion kit for the Ruger 10/22, this is not a BB gun but a modifcation kit to convert a standardized 10/22 into a H&K G36 look-alike.by TheGunsmith6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a stock conversion kit for the Ruger 10/22 carbine rifle. No gun is actually included with this, it's just the parts to change it from looking like a sporting rifle into a military .223/5.56 variant. One thing that they fail to mention in the item description is that the stock is side folding. I highly recommend one if you have a Ruger 10/22.by Malleus6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is just the stock kit. you have to own the gun itself, a 22 lr rimfire. if you are asking this than you should not own one.. dangerous . range 1 mileby BIGW458/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a conversion kit for the Ruger 10/22, so that would make it a .22 but has non of the internals because this is a shell for the rifle itself. It requires the Ruger 10/22 to be put together inside of the frame and receiver.by TheGunsmith7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it is a 22 LR rim fire.. range 1 mile.by BIGW458/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a paintball gun, this is a conversion kit for the Ruger 10/22 rifle.by TheGunsmith7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?