About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome to the most comfortable and convenient way to slim down and shape up. The ProForm 705 CST offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Featuring ProShox Elite 2 Cushioning, this treadmill delivers a more comfortable running surface while reducing impact on your joints with each step. Plus, with an easy-to-read display and Quick Speed and Quick Incline controls, you can stay on top of your workout stats and manage your workout intensity. Please visit iFit for more information about iFit compatibility.
ProForm 705 CST Treadmill:
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial motor
- 0-12 mph Quick Speed
- 0-12 percent Quick Incline
- 20" x 55" treadbelt
- ProShox Elite 2 Cushioning
- 16 workout apps
- SpaceSaver design
- iFit Live compatible
- Compatible music port for iPod
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0
- 6" backlit display
- Dual-grip EKG
- 325 lb user weight capacity
|Weight Capacity:||325 lbs.|
|Belt Size:||51" - 60"|
|Number Of Workout Programs:||16|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||255.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.0 x 36.75 x 68.58|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plugs inby schudome1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug in. Regular outlet.by KJennings1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs in... Make sure you buy a surge protector of some kind to plug into the wall first! More information about that is in your instructions manual.by CiCi19907/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have the safety line that you can clip onto yourself that automatically shuts off power when pulled away.by KJennings1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! The key has a clip attached to it by a cord.. You just attach the clip to your clothing/belt and if you were to fall, the key would be pulled from the machine and would cut power to the entire unit.by CiCi19901/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this treadmill quieter than others? Does it have wheels so that it can be easily moved?
- Seems to be pretty quiet. It does have wheels, thank goodness Bc it is very large!by KJennings8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Deik8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?