About this item
Get in shape fast with the ProForm 500 Treadmill. Compatible with iFit Workout Card Technology, this automatic treadmill offers eight weeks of progressive personal training. Simply plug a workout card directly into the training treadmill's console, and the speed and incline will automatically adjust while the voice of a Certified Personal Trainer coaches you through each workout. In addition, with a Quick Incline Control and 15 built-in workout apps on this ProForm 500 Treadmill, you'll get the personalized training you need for fast weight loss. Designed for those who don't want to have to research a regime, this training treadmill automatically works you through a proper routine. With up to a 300 lbs capacity, this ProForm 500 Treadmill helps you shed excess weight and stay trim. Boasting several convenient features, such as the CoolAire workout fan, Grafixx display, an iPod compatible music port and more, this training treadmill can help you get in shape.
ProForm 500 RT Treadmill:
- ProResponse cushioning
- 1-10 mph QuickSpeed control
- 1-10 percent Quick Incline control
- iFit workout card technology
- 2.25 CHP Mach Z commercial plus motor
- 15 built-in workouts
- Compatible music port for iPod
- Grafixx display
- CoolAire workout fan
- 20" x 55" treadbelt
- Dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 25-year motor warranty
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Model# PFTL75910
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Belt Size:||20" and Over|
|Speed Range:||0 to 10 MPH|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||188.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 34.0 x 59.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes very easy to fold up and you can hear it click to lock. Pull knob and it unfolds.by Ls7144/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the 500 RT does fold up but you should make sure that the incline is completely down all the way before you do it as to avoid damage to itby onfried115/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?