About this item
Minimize the effects of stressful situations on your dog with ProSense Anti-Stress Calming Tablets. The natural chamomile, ginger and valerian root formula also comes with Immune-Defense antioxidants to reduce the effect of stress on the immune system. These calming tablets for dogs comes with 60 tablets.
ProSense Anti-Stress Calming Tablets, 60 Tablets:
- Minimizes the effects of stressful situations
- With Immune-Defense antioxidants to reduce the effect of stress on the immune system
- With natural chamomile, ginger and valerian root
- 60 chamomile tablets for dogs
Cautions: Safe Use In Pregnant Animals Or Animals Intended For Breeding Has Not Been Proven. If Animal's Condition Worsens Or Does Not Improve, Stop Product Administration And Consult Your Veterinarian. Do Not Use In Conjunction With Cns Depressants, Prior To Anesthesia, Prior To Surgery, Or In Pregnancy. For Use In Dogs Only. Warnings: For Animal Use Only. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Other Animals. In Case Of Accidental Overdose, Contact A Health Professional Immediately.
Product Facts: Active Ingredients Per Tablet: Ginger 45 Mg; Valerian Root Powder 45 Mg; Chamomile Powder 45 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Meal, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Administer Orally. Up To 25 Lbs, 1 Tablet Daily. 26-50 Lbs, 2 Tablets Daily. 51-75 Lbs, 3 Tablets Daily. Over 75 Lbs, 4 Tablets Daily.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 4.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, buy them at Walmart in the States, in the pet sectionby ramlee12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I used to buy it 5 bottles at a time. Now, I can only get two when I order it, and they don't keep much on the shelf.by cittycat6111/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It calms them, may help with this, but that is more of a behavioral issueby ramlee12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a behavioral issue that needs to be addressed. Try googling youtube videos to learn some tips from trainers on how to train your dog to jump. It's not anxiety that needs meds. It's a learned behavior.by haven55511/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dog was jumping around and eating the carpet and I gave him one pill and he calms right down.I dont know if you could give him enough,but you could try,it lets him calm down pretty fast.by Bailey549/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pill tastes good. Your dog will eat it like a treat. I would use the calming collar also as they work well together.by Bette3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?