About this item
Lose weight and have fun while you're at it with the Pro-Form 710i Life Fitness Elliptical. Featuring Game & Train Interactive Video Games and iFit Workout Card technology, this Pro-form elliptical trainer will keep you entertained throughout every workout. Plus, to keep you jamming along, listen to your favorite power music on the compatible music port for iPod. The iFit elliptical strideclimber has a variety of useful features like 14 different workout applications, 10 digital resistance levels and an iClub heart rate monitor so you can keep track of your body. The Pro-form elliptical trainer also features a high-quality display that tracks your speed, distance, time, pulse and calories burned. This year, get fit and stay fit with the super fun and effective Pro-Form Life Fitness Elliptical 710i.
Pro-Form StrideClimber 710i Elliptical:
18" Stride Length:
- Enjoy long, full strides and develop lean muscle
14 Workout Applications:
- Automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical
- Designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- Resistance and time length of each workout are pre-determined
iFit Workout Card Technology:
- Compatible with iFit Workout Card Technology
- Automatically adjusts your resistance
- Audio coaching throughout your workout from Jillian Michaels, America's Toughest Trainer
- Lose weight, feel great and improve performance
- 8 weeks of progressive personal training on each card
- Each card is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and plugs into the elliptical's console
- Workout cards sold separately
Game and Train Interactive Video Games
- 2 interactive video games
- Games get easier to play based on how hard you work out
Compatible Music Port for iPod:
- Built-in sound system
- Plug your iPod or MP3 player into the Interplay Music Port
- iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries (iPod not included)
Intermix Acoustics Sound System:
- Built-in speaker
- Produces broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
10 Digital Resistance Levels:
- Adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
- Select between 1-10 resistance levels
- Low maintenance and extremely durable
- Smooth, consistent feel throughout your workout
- Displays multiple fields or a single display
- Tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned and pulse
- Allow for a number of different foot positions
- Offer great stability as you exercise
iClub Design Heart Rate Monitor:
- Heart rate monitor built-in to the handlebars
- Ensure you're always in the right training zone for your goals
Book Rack and Water Bottle Holder:
- Stay hydrated throughout your workout
- Read or study while you train
275 lb. User Weight Capacity:
- Accommodates up to 275 lbs
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 7-year brake warranty
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Stride Length:||18 inches|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||202.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||65.0 x 26.5 x 63.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plug inby dnk8511/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plug inby ccccc1114/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably not very bulkyby ccccc1114/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?