Similar items in stock
Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill
Customers also viewed these products
- $699.00 List price $849.00Save $150.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Step into the revolutionary world of interactive training with iFit technology. Access unlimited workouts built by a certified personal trainer, map your route with Google Maps, track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workouts. For faster results, measure your daily progress with our 7-inch backlit display while you access 32 workout apps, QuickSpeed, Quick Incline and Quick Decline controls. Total body fitness is yours with the ProForm Pro 2000.
Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill:
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor
The Commercial Pro uses preventative engineering to keep you safe while you workout. Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, the Commercial Pro is our smoothest, quietest motor available.
- 7" Oversized Backlit Display
This display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned every time you work out. Track your stats and beat your personal best.
- iFit Compatible
Take your fitness goals all over the world — no packing required — with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit technology. Access unlimited workouts built by a certified personal trainer, map your route with Google Maps, track your progress automatically, compete with friends and customize your workout plan to meet your goals. Requires iFit wireless module; sold separately. Buy an iFit wireless module and receive a free one-year iFit subscription. Access your iFit account from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod
Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod or MP3 player into the Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 3" speakers. iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
- 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed controls. Boost your speed incrementally up to 12 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
- -3 percent Quick Decline Control
It's the newest revolution to the treadmill workout: decline training. Activate different muscle groups for faster results by walking at a decline, burn more calories than walking on a flat surface and stimulate more muscle for faster results.
- 15 percent Quick Incline Control
Boost your performance with Quick Incline controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety and helps you burn more calories faster. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button — without interrupting your stride.
- 32 Workout Apps
Get the elite training you want with 32 built-in workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer. Each workout automatically adjusts your speed, incline and decline to maximize your results.
- 20" x 60" 1-Ply Commercial Tread Belt
Stretch out your stride on this extra-long deck. Perfect for users of all heights, you'll be comfortable while you lose weight, burn calories and reach your fitness goals.
- ProShox Cushioning
Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery time between workouts.
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Assist
This patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to fold vertically for storage. To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that will help lift the deck with an easy push.
- 2.5" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller
Typically found on health club treadmills, the 2.5" rear roller reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the tread belt for less maintenance and a longer life.
|Maximum Weight:||350 lbs|
|Clothing Size:||20" & Up|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFTL13113|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||80.00 x 36.00 x 73.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I paid the $99.00 and they set mine up and "tested" it make sure all was in working order. I wasn't home when this was done, however, apparently during shipping the rear footpads got bent and plastic covers were cracked. Pro-Form has a toll free telephone you call and they sent out replacement parts pronto - arrived in approx. ten days. Assembly was well worth the $99.00by OldGoatSteve5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did include assembly for us. In fact, they had to take it apart to get it through the door and re-assemble it where we wanted it. Took less than 30 minutes, delivery was prompt and in the 2-hour window they gave us the night before. Totally recommend the $99 delivery. Five stars for that.by CptVideo5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received my shipment of this treadmill and it weighs 301 pounds. There is assembly required (allot a couple hours of your time to put it together). Also it is much easier with 2 people than by yourself.by BRankin1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It weights 335 pds. and it does require assemblyby dolphinboy131/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours is a 110 volt and I don't find an option to switch it to 220. You could maybe use a transformer for it, but if you're military you might try just buying one at the BX/PX/NEX overseas. Good luck!by Kimberly126712/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The version I bought here in the US is rigged for 120V 60Hz AC current. You should look into 220V options, 50 Hz (or whatever the appropriate power spec is for the destination country) because while small electronics can be made to work with inexpensive plug adapters, that's not as easy with a motor and something that draws more power - like a treadmill.by CptVideo5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$415.00 Was $599.00Save $184.00