About this item
About this item
The Pro-Form 990CSE Elliptical delivers sophisticated features, a comfortable design and a fabulous elliptical experience. Compatible with iFit Live, the Pro-Form 990CSE Elliptical features workouts powered by Google Maps, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance control. Please visit iFit for more information about iFit compatibility.
Pro-Form 990CSE Elliptical:
- 18" to 20" adjustable stride length
- Maximum weight capacity: 325 lbs
- 20 built-in workouts, designed by a certified personal trainer
- Workouts include 10 performance workouts and 10 target toning workouts
- iFit Live compatible
- Power stride intensity ramp allows 10, 15, 20 or 25 degree incline adjustments
- Grafixx display tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, calories and pulse
- 16 resistance levels for increased calorie burn
- EKG heart rate monitor is built in to the handlebars
- CoolAire workout fan with adjustable settings
- Compatible music port for iPod
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0
- Transport wheels
- Easy assembly
- Assembled dimensions: 81.5"L x 27"W x 66"H
- Boxed dimensions: 52"L x 18"W x 45"H
- Model# PFEL89909
|Weight Capacity:||325 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||246.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||81.5 x 27.0 x 66.0|
Ask a question
- Im pretty close to the limit and it holds just fine for me.by ljsmama4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a very solid, well built piece of equipment. i believe it should handle the weightby Zephyr72/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has its own power cord. 3 prong normal cord.by ljsmama3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- typical/average electrical cordby Zephyr71/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has space saver & is very easy to handle.by TNT884/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does, but it doesnt really save that much space. Its a very large machine.by ljsmama7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?