ProForm 415 LT Treadmill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Introducing the perfect way to train — the ProForm 415 LT Treadmill. The included iFit Weight Loss card features eight weeks of progressive training with Jillian Michaels. Plus, with QuickSpeed and Quick Incline controls, you can instantly adjust your workout intensity at any time. Other features include 12 built-in workouts, TreadSoft Cushioning and a 10-year motor warranty. The 415 LT Treadmill has everything you need to get started — hassle-free.
ProForm 415 LT Treadmill:
|Belt Size:||50" and Under|
|Motor Warranty:||10 Years|
|Speed Range:||0 to 10 MPH|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||160.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 33.0 x 53.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes took about an hourby jerz500010/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- and it will take awhile!by An anonymous customer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby donandvern10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it is not that hard, would recommend to assemble in the area you plan to place it in.by CaliGirlPA10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a whole 3-4 hours with another person. My tip, look for the console and make sure you have the right item. Otherwise good luck to return the item.by Felaya6910/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it was easier than prior treadmills that I had to assemble. It took about 2.5 hours.by pas12310/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Then the broken parts removed and new parts installed.by longrunningfool10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does require some assembly. The deck and console are pre-assembled but need to be attached to the uprights and arms. It is not difficult but you should have two people. It took my husband and I just over an hour.by zzbb10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 73" x 33" approx.by jerz50001/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure but I it fit in my car (toyota corolla 2003), but it was sticking out of my truck. Also it didnt really fit through the small area in the trunk where you can put the back seats down. Hope this helps. The width of the box is pertty accurate to what the width of the machine is plus about an 1"by CaliGirlPA6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a truck and another person to help (large one box). It will not fit in a car. Make sure you pick the correct item since based on my personal experience, once you take it out of the box, you will be on Walmart mercy (unless you can take it back to the store and contact walmart.com for requesting your money back). The store takes no responsibility.by Felaya691/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product fit in the back of my KIA Rondo with the back seats folder downby pas1232/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jerz50009/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well there are two cup holders which can be used to place your iPod, since that is where I have put mine when I use it.by CaliGirlPA3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?