Consider these popular products
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PS3)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PES 2010 is the most challenging, realistic and satisfying Pro Evolution Soccer to date. PES 2010 focuses on enhancing the excitement of matches between players, making for a challenging experience that will constantly test the player. Intuitive zonal defending will cover spaces and players need to look constantly for new ways to attack. PES 2010 focuses on being a real football simulation, as it requires strategic play and reactions. In addition to improved goalkeepers, the games referees have also been reworked, with smarter AI elements allowing them to make more balanced calls during matches.
- 360-Degree Control: True 360-degree control will be available via the analog sticks. The system allows players to move in all directions, opening up new attacking and defensive possibilities.
- Enhanced Gameplay: PES 2010 focuses on enhancing the excitement of matches between players, making for a challenging experience that will constantly test the player. Intuitive zonal defending will cover spaces and players need to look constantly for new ways to attack. PES 2010 focuses on being a real soccer simulation, as it requires strategic play and reactions. In addition to improved goalkeepers, the games referees have also been reworked, with smarter AI elements allowing them to make more balanced calls during matches.
- Improved Visuals: PES 2010 has undergone a major visual revamp, with its celebrated player likenesses and animations now even closer to those of real-life players including live player expressions to be depicted with an improved lighting system which differentiates between various conditions! Stadium detail is also massively improved, with the grass and other in-stadium elements finely depicted.
- All-new animation and moves: Animations are greatly improved, with over 300 new movements added to the game, and with more individual skills also on show, including new flicks and tricks that have a definite showing on the way a game flows. Several elements have been completely reworked, with the dribbling, turning and kicking animations greatly enhanced, while there is a noticeable change in pace when a player passes a ball from a standing position than from within a run.
- Full Online Play: A fluid two-versus-two option, plus the addition of all-new online competitions. The game offers a download that will allow for Competition, Community and Legend elements to be utilised online.
- Enhanced Master League: Master League has been thoroughly renewed with the enhancement of managerial aspects, which enables users to enjoy managing a team for a longer career lifespan. Seen by many as a key contributor to the series success, the Master League elements in PES 2010 have been bolstered by far-ranging additions, like expanded managerial elements, including new fiscal responsibilities, sponsorships and youth team coaching.
- Match-Day Atmosphere: Crowd reactions to the on-field action are now more varied, with all new chants and cheers. Likewise, the commentary has been altered to offer a fresher, more concise overview of the game.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Lyrics
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20191|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.