About this item
Save time and money when you use this Print-Your-Own Invitations Kit, String of Pearls Pocket Style Wedding Invitations, Each card has an interior pocket to hold information on the time, date and venue of your special event. A separate card is included for recipients to use as an RSVP. A customizable seal holds these printed party invitations shut and adds a decorative touch. A total of 25 complete card sets are included. These custom party invitations can be used to announce various other special occasions. Trust the Wilton name for all your wedding planning needs, from favors to planners, in addition to these beautiful, print-your-own invitations!
Print-Your-Own Invitations Kit String Of Pearls Pocket Style Wedding Invitations:
- Each invitation features an interior pocket that holds informational cards and comes with a matching reply card for a truly professional look
- The entire card is held shut with a customizable seal, giving it an elegant touch
- This complete kit includes 25 invitations (7x5"), 25 envelopes (5-3/4" x 7-1/2"),25 reply cards (4-1/4" x 5"), 25 reply card envelopes (4-3/8x5-1/4"), 25 smaller all-purpose cards (5x5"), 25 larger all-purpose cards (5-3/4" x 5"), 25 pocket folders (7-1/4" x 5-1/4"), 25 printable seals (1-7/8x 1-5/8"), adhesives and three test printing sheets
- Imported custom party invitations without the custom printing cost
- These do-it-yourself printed party invitations allow you to add your own personal touch
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 11.75 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.