About this item
Whether at home, traveling or at play, the Prince Lionheart Catch All Floor Mat saves the day and your floors. This mat catches all of those little messes from food and liquids to crayons and paint. It's sturdy and lightweight to fit in your travel bag. These multipurpose floor mats are also ideal for those who have children at home. This protective floor mat features a non-skid bottom that resists you slipping off the floor, even if it is wet. This all purpose mat is designed using laminated cotton material, that is easy to clean and quick to dry. When not in use, you can easily wind the kids' floor mat.
Prince Lionheart Catch All Floor Mat:
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||47.75 x 47.75 x 0.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Get down on your hands and knees with a wet paper towel or whatever you like to use and broom or a small dust vac and clean it up!by Marie16559/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I throw it in the sink and wash it with a sponge. It's made of plastic so washing machine sounds like a bad ideaby Housewifemommy6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Throw in wash on cold water and it didn't shrinkby HatsAreHot3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it waterproof and can it be wiped clean . Can I use it for changing diapers ? Can I use it on my bed and have the baby play on it ?
- Yes, this mat is waterproof. It is constructed of laminated cotton, is easy to wipe clean and dries quickly. It can be used anywhere you wish to avoid spills, drips or messes.by CommunityAnswer8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Ann, Yes - the catchALL is both waterproof and it can be wiped clean. It is designed for catching food dropped from Baby's chair when eating, but it can be used for many activities like the ones you described. If you are really looking for something for your baby to play on - I would recommend one of our great playMATs. They also wipe clean and have a little extra cushion. Hope this helps. -Mattby PrinceLionheart7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not. But I think that you would be better off with a waxed oilcloth. Then the oil which you use for massaging won't bleed through. Hope this helps you out!by AlleMama9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's plastic so, why not? I don't really know because I don't use it for that reason but if your question is will the oil soak through, the answer is noby Housewifemommy5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?