About this item
Use the Prime Marine Adapter to provide power to your boat. The twist-lock adapter provides connection with a 15-amp plug and 30-amp twist-to-lock connector on the boat. It is made of heavy-duty material and is waterproof. It resists water and flames and prevents the plug and connector from separating from the wire. This adapter features nickel-coated brass blades that are resistant to rust and corrosion for long-term use. It is also flexible for use in a large range of temperatures.
Prime Marine Adapter, 15-Amp Plug and 30-Amp Twist-To-Lock Connector, Yellow:
- Enables a connection between a boat with a 30-amp power inlet on a boat and a 15-amp power source
- Features heavy-duty marine-grade twist-to-lock plug and connector with water-proof seal
- Cord is flexible in temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty, super abrasion resistant, flame retardant and water resistant cable
- Over-sized strain reliefs prevent the plug and connector from separating from the wire
- Nickel-coated brass blades resist corrosion
- Twist-lock plug adapter, yellow
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.94|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.62 x 6.67 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.